My Friends Battle is Over !!!

I received the news early this morning my buddy for 64 years had slipped away...

Smoking has claimed another life.... Still in her sixties...

She took her last puff 2  days ago...coughing and spluttering...it was painful to watch....

I know I did my very best to get her a ticket here...but it was not to be....

I must now continue my own journey through life without her..

• Like 2
  • Sad 18

Sorry for the loss of your friend Doreen.

It's horrible to see and  be powerless to do anything about it. I'm certain your friend would have been grateful for your ever present love.

Take care of yourself!

• Like 3

Sorry for your loss. Man we talk about the dangers of smoking all the time but somehow it only gets through you when real life sh!t happens. Smoking will kill millions, its no joke, no "bad habit" no friend. It will destroy you unless you quit. So newbies that walk this forum, look at this message from the kid and do me a favor: keep your quit. Guard your quit above all.

• Like 5

There are no words to make this better or take away your pain but as you look back at the memories of your shared lives focus on the laughter and the cheer. Know also that you are in our thoughts at this time.

So sorry for your loss and your friends death much too soon.

• Like 2

Oh my god. With everything else you have been through lately.

You did everything you could to try to get her to quit. Each of us though is an adult and we must each make our own choices.

Even though it is not quite like having a real life good friend there but you know we are here for you.

• Like 1

This is sad news, Doreen.

You were a good friend,  the very best.

You never stopped encouraging  her to stop smoking and you are such a shining example of smoke free beauty.

I hope you can find some peace and solace here and there.

Please take very good care of yourself,

you ,who takes care of everybody.

S

• Like 3