Message Board Guidelines

Our guidelines are simple.  If your post content, signatures, profile images, etc. are disruptive and impact our members' enjoyment of our community we may ask you to refrain from such actions or revoke your access to this community.

As I've stated elsewhere my views on freedom of speech or more aptly, the right to be published, as is often the case here, I've added them to QT's guidelines.

There is a difference between freedom of speech and the right to be published. Freedom of speech will only give people the right to make their own web site to express their opinions, but they may not demand to be published on any other web sites. A good example is book publishing: You may write your own book, but you may not go to a publisher and demand them to publish it for you. If you want to publish it, and there are no publishers willing to do it, you would have to print the book yourself and contact any stores and ask them if they would sell it. If nobody will sell it, you'll have to open your own store to sell it.

We're here to help and support one another and have some fun along the way. This is your community. Make it count for something.--MQ

• Like 12