Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giveintowin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giveintowin

  1. Hi lovely people. I have a sore head but I didn’t smoke. Thank you for your thoughtful advice. You all are awesome.
  2. Thanks reciprocity. I’m hanging in there. I’m still waiting for my stitches but I haven’t smoked. I think it’s because the last time I was at this emergency room I was smoking a bit. That plus the trauma I guess.
  3. SOS

    Giveintowin posted a topic in The S.O.S. Board
    Hey guys. Sorry I haven’t been here for a while. After 12 months quit I started to forget about smoking. I’m at the emergency room. I have a 2.5cm gash in my head and concussion. I know it’s not cancer but it’s sure triggered me to smoke. I don’t want to blow my 16 month quit.
  4. Congrats Jo. Almost on the lido deck. Awesome.
  5. Wow congrats 5 years is solid!
  6. Wow. Thanks so much guys. I am so happy to have made it to the lido deck. It has certainly been an interesting year. I dint take my quit for granted. Even yesterday I smelt someone’s cigarette smoke and thought how easy it still would be to blow my quit. I previously had had quit for a year and bummed a cigarette off a removalist when I was moving house. That blew that quit and it was around 5 years later before I was able to quit this time. One year ear is a time to celebrate but also reflect on the big picture (how important it is to quit) and the small picture (the way to do this is to not have one). Thanks for for the beautiful messages. Without the people here, I don’t know if my quit would have survived.
  7. NOPE NOPE. ?
  8. We did this at the same time Chris. It’s NOPE again
  9. NOPE! Not on Mondays.
  10. NOPE!!!! Not on Sundays.
  11. I pretty much new there was no hiding it. I was an addicted smoker and made no excuses for my behaviour. I kind of felt that if someone else had to smell it then it was too bad since if society doesn’t like it then cigarettes shouldn’t be freely available in every second or third shop.
  12. Nice post. After relapsing after a 1 year quit previously, I know to stay vigilant. i am confident that if I remember I could ruin my quit at any time with “just one”, I am unlikely to lose my quit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.