Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giveintowin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giveintowin

  1. Thanks for the video. It is concerning the health consequences of smoking. :-(
  2. And we get to like the mod posts. I give that a like.
  3. That's a great idea. Thanks for letting us know.
  4. Nice one. I'd not like to be hugged by someone who smells of strong cigarettes. Also I think some people smell more than others. If they smoke inside, smoke a lot and don't wash their clothes they'll smell a lot more from my observation.
  5. Thanks for that. I really appreciate because no-ones cheered me that much. I have to admit this third week has been easier than the first two. :-)
  6. I have to hand it to you, well done! :-)
  7. I'm still waiting for my smoking dreams. I think my brains still too confused to even play tricks with itself at the moment. :-)
  8. Yeah like pink. lol :lol:
  9. Hi there guys, different time zone here. NOPE for Wednesday.
  10. Hi everyone, I'm here from QSMB. Thanks for your hospitality in taking us from what may be a sinking ship. It will be nice to meet some new people.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.