Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giveintowin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giveintowin

  1. Thanks Boo.
  2. It's not an Aussie accent. No-one I know talks like that. I hope you feel better soon.
  3. Nicotine addiction doesn't make logical sense but we all know it made us do things we wouldn't otherwise do. How lucky we are to be away from it or moving away from it.
  4. Glad you found us Andy.
  5. Good on you CL. Everytime you don’t smoke in a moment like this you’re strengthening your quit.
  6. Welcome NSJ and Jillar! Congrats on finding the place.
  7. Wow congrats. 9 months is great. ?
  8. Well done catlover? ? hope your day is purrrrfect.
  9. I remember feeling like this. The last quit I had on day 4 I felt such horrible tension. You name it anxiety, anger. This happened on day 4 and I thought to myself I am never putting myself through this again. This was my third withdrawal in 12 months since I relapsed twice. This is withdrawal and if you want to quit this is what we must pass through. Well done in sticking my with it. It will pass and tomorrow will likely be a better day. It doesn’t stay intense for that long.
  10. I had most of the unpleasant symptoms but I pretty much knew this would happen so I think it was easier to accept. It was hard but it is the only way through. It’s better than lung cancer or emphysema.
  11. Hi Sparks. Glad you found quittrain also. Let’s hope more QSMBers wash up here.
  12. Giveintowin replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Seven
  13. I’m glad you found this place Rory. Linquitting advice is sound. I didn’t do Chantix but I certainly had weird anxiety feelings and other weird feelings. They did pass for me as everyone has said.
  14. Congrats on 8 months. This is fantastic. ?
  15. Contagulations Markus. This is wonderful.
  16. Wow thanks everyone. Such awesome encouragement. LQ thanks for the vote of confidence.
  17. I’m glad you found this place Roopy. I was thinking it would be hard for QSMB recent quitters when we lost the board.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.