Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Giveintowin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Giveintowin

  1. Knowing I was ruining my health more with every drag but not being able to stop doing it.
  2. Wow congrats DN!!! It must be great to have that 1 year up.
  3. I started smoking at 13 so no regarding memory. My brain is doing major readjustments so I see my issues related to this. I still get flat/sad days. Still have craves like I want to run away from reality with a cigarette but I need to be a grown up and deal with life without the anaesthesia band-aid.
  4. We missed you.
  5. Thanks for sharing OTM. you’ve been through a lot. I understand about the fear, having illness myself. I heard someone say once that cancer takes away the innocence of thinking by you’re not going to die. You our may not feel it and may not want to be known as this but you are so strong. PM me anytime.
  6. Nice to see you OTM. I missed you when you had a break but I understood why you did. Glad you are still around. How is your health?
  7. I have successfully cut 21mg patch into half and quarters and they work fine. HRT is hormone replacement therapy. NRT nicotine replacement therapy. I’d be careful with which one your using. Lol.
  8. Beazel I’m so happy for you. I know how much work goes into the first quit year and how things start to even out after one year. Well deserved for such a nice person.
  9. OMG I just watched 5 and 1/4 episodes of The Keeper. I could only be prised away because I had to go to work. I can’t stop thinking about it. Has anyone else seen it?
  10. Just getting my qualification. Should have done it years ago. Thanks for asking.
  11. Steve, you don't ever have to go through that again, as you said, if you don't smoke again. Well done. Today is a new day! Any day you don't smoke is a good day no matter how bad it feels at times.
  12. I am trying to catch up on my uni work.
  13. Congrats. This is awesome.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.