LIDO DECK INSPECTION REPORT!

Reciprocity

OK folks. An inspection of the Lido Deck was completed today in anticipation of the arrival of 2 lovely and well refined ladies from QSMB. Both Beazel and Dutchess66 will be arriving on the Lido Deck within the next week so we need to be sure things are "ship-shape" so to speak. Food and beverage supplies seem to be arriving on schedule and generally, things are in good order with two glaring exceptions.

I need two teams of guys (not ladies this time) to look after these issues right away so these new arrivals to the Lido Deck aren't somehow exposed to the ugly aftermath of our most recent deck party.

I've provided visual images of both issues to illustrate that indeed these issues do exist and yes, they require immediate attention.

I need three guys to go to the men's room on the Lido Deck. At least one must have some plumbing skills.

Two of you need to wake Sslip up and haul him out of the stall while the one with the plumbing skills fixes the toilet!

rli9f9.jpg

I also need a couple of you guys to get over to the party room and get that drunk stripper out of there.

We're going to be using that room as a reception area with a variety of wine and cocktails set up

on the table, available for the guests. We WON'T be requiring any "live" entertainment for this event!

1o9bvm.jpg

Thanks in advance for your cooperation;

Reci.

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, reciprocity said:

I also need a couple of you guys to get over to the party room and get that drunk stripper out of there.

We're going to be using that room as a reception area with a variety of wine and cocktails set up

on the table, available for the guests. We WON'T be requiring any "live" entertainment for this event!

1o9bvm.jpg

Get the drunk stripper out of the party room?

I'm so confused.

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, reciprocity said:

1o9bvm.jpg

Ok so I hate to assume things, but i will imagine or recon instead...

I am imagining this woman is probably on meth. And you KNOW she smokes cigarettes. Probably Virginia Slims because her funky ass thinks she is a "lady".

Look how bad a shape she is in! Someone needs to call the trash truck!

If you are a tax payer, please remember that people like her who are probably sponging off the GOVT depend on you.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Hell not sure what happened there, but I've come round just in time. You'll still need someone to fix the lav though, I knew I'd end up regretting the additional lbs I've added in the last couple of months. You need to sharpen up on security, it was so easy to gatecrash the lido deck before my time.

Thanks for using an illustrative picture only the reality was somewhat messier.

Don't worry about the stripper, I'll take her with me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

On 3/11/2018 at 7:31 PM, Jetblack said:

Ok so I hate to assume things, but i will imagine or recon instead...

I am imagining this woman is probably on meth. And you KNOW she smokes cigarettes. Probably Virginia Slims because her funky ass thinks she is a "lady".

Look how bad a shape she is in! Someone needs to call the trash truck!

If you are a tax payer, please remember that people like her who are probably sponging off the GOVT depend on you.

lol, this is all most likely true. 

This is getting really serious. After attending the Matthäus Passion last Sunday, this is maybe even more, well, serious?

Can I do something for the event for Beazel tomorrow? Shall I provide the drinks again?

Dutchess 

• Like 4