Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dutchess66

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dutchess66

  1. My dear friends, Thank you all for your kind words. Indeed, my quit still stands and it feels good. I don’t come here so often anymore and I think that is for me a sign that I am healing. Today I took my family out for a fine and long lunch to celebrate my achievement. We had fun and enjoyed it very much. I send you all my love and wish you all a good life without the poison. Dutchess
  2. Yes! Well done! You did great and I hope you are doing well. Love, Dutchess
  3. Hi Lin! Congratulations with your two years quitting! Cool isn’t it? Personally I don’t come often here anymore. But my quit still stands. And it feels great! I hope you are fine too and I send you my huggs. Dutchess
  4. Hi Diane, How nice to hear from you and I find it wonderful to read about your holidays. Please brag as much as you like! I agree with you: being a non-smoker or ex-smoker has so many advantages. Glad our eyes were opened to see them. Have a nice day! Dutchess
  5. Thank you for reminding me! I promiss I will celebrate this day. ? Dutchess
  6. Hi Beazel, Your mother must be very proud of you. Your daughter even more! And last but not least: you. O, btw I’m proud that we both walked the walk together. Love, Dutchess
  7. We are all people right? Very good you are here now and you know the drill: not one puff ever. Well, maybe when you are 100 years old, but by that time smoking is so old fashioned and expensive: lol. Dutchess
  8. So well deserved! Congratulations on two whole years of freedom! Love, Dutchess
  9. 8,684 Eight Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Four times I did not pollute myself and my dear environment. Yeah! ??????? ?? Dutchess
  10. It seems a long time ago now right? Congratulations! Dutchess
  11. Hey Gordo, I hope you’re feeling good and proud. Keep up the good work! Dutchess
  12. What a relief. Two months already. Now keep on quitting. Dutchess
  13. Five whole months! Congratulations! Dutchess
  14. Wow! Double digits! I hope you can celebrate somehow today, because you really deserve it. I’m very proud to have walked aside you. See you on the Lido Deck real soon! Dutchess
  15. Wow! 80-plus days without this so called ‘friend’. You know he’s not your buddy! Buddy’s don’t want to kill you, do they? Good idea to get in early. It might help to relax a bit more. Hang in there! Dutchess
  16. Get well soon Doreen! Dutchess
  17. Hi Beaglelover, I don’t know what made you to decide this, but please be aware this is one of the best decisions you ever made. It’s not an easy one, but here you are in the right place with many people who know what you are going through. Use it! Dutchess
  18. Hi Roopy, I used Chantix for more than 3 months, although the last weeks not the full dose. One a day, or every other day. After that when the stress levels were too high I sometimes took half a pill. So I weaned off very slowly and listened to my heart. But hey that’s me. If you think you need Chantix a little longer, please do. As long as your quit stays in tact. Good luck! Dutchess
  19. Nobody likes Star Wars?
  20. See what you have accomplished while not despairing! Congratulations and enjoy this wonderful day. Fly like an eagle! Love, Dutchess
  21. Nice topic. I love historical movies. Especially when they are larded with epic music. So for me: The man in the iron mask. My favourite actors in this movie are Gabriel Byrne and Jeremy Irons. In a few weeks I hope to visit the castle(s) again ? when we stay near Paris for a week. So much one can do when one quits smoking! Dutchess
  22. Guess what: it works now. Thank you for your time! Dutchess
  23. Dutchess66 posted a topic in Socializing
    Dear admin, At the QSMB I was not one of the bright lights regarding adding pictures or signatures. I’m afraid it is not getting any better here (my fault, not yours). I did copy and paste my ticker in my signature (and saved it), but is doesn’t seem to update somehow. Can you please help me? Thank you! Dutchess
  24. I would have smoked more and inhaled deeper. I hated light sigarettes. Better yet to make smoking much more expensive and invest in good addiction treatment. And in prevention of course. Dutchess

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.