Everything posted by Dutchess66
-
Dutchess66 is 2 years smoke free!
My dear friends, Thank you all for your kind words. Indeed, my quit still stands and it feels good. I don’t come here so often anymore and I think that is for me a sign that I am healing. Today I took my family out for a fine and long lunch to celebrate my achievement. We had fun and enjoyed it very much. I send you all my love and wish you all a good life without the poison. Dutchess
- Beazel is 2 years Smoke Free
-
Lin-quitting is 2 years smoke free
Hi Lin! Congratulations with your two years quitting! Cool isn’t it? Personally I don’t come often here anymore. But my quit still stands. And it feels great! I hope you are fine too and I send you my huggs. Dutchess
-
I uses to be a member of QSMB
Hi Diane, How nice to hear from you and I find it wonderful to read about your holidays. Please brag as much as you like! I agree with you: being a non-smoker or ex-smoker has so many advantages. Glad our eyes were opened to see them. Have a nice day! Dutchess
- Dutchess66 is 15 Months Smoke Free!!!
- Dutchess66 is 15 Months Smoke Free!!!
-
Death Bed Promises
Hi Beazel, Your mother must be very proud of you. Your daughter even more! And last but not least: you. O, btw I’m proud that we both walked the walk together. Love, Dutchess
-
Re-quit
We are all people right? Very good you are here now and you know the drill: not one puff ever. Well, maybe when you are 100 years old, but by that time smoking is so old fashioned and expensive: lol. Dutchess
-
Jillar is 2 Years Quit Today
So well deserved! Congratulations on two whole years of freedom! Love, Dutchess
-
Let's Have a Bonfire!!
8,684 Eight Thousand Six Hundred and Eighty Four times I did not pollute myself and my dear environment. Yeah! ??????? ?? Dutchess
-
Huntressd Is 9 Months Quit Today!!
It seems a long time ago now right? Congratulations! Dutchess
-
Gordo is 1 Month Quit Today!!
Hey Gordo, I hope you’re feeling good and proud. Keep up the good work! Dutchess
-
Katie is 2 Months Quit Today!!
What a relief. Two months already. Now keep on quitting. Dutchess
-
Giveintowin Is 5 Months Quit Today!!
Five whole months! Congratulations! Dutchess
-
Putnaminn Is 10 Months Quit Today!!
Wow! Double digits! I hope you can celebrate somehow today, because you really deserve it. I’m very proud to have walked aside you. See you on the Lido Deck real soon! Dutchess
-
Losing my way
Wow! 80-plus days without this so called ‘friend’. You know he’s not your buddy! Buddy’s don’t want to kill you, do they? Good idea to get in early. It might help to relax a bit more. Hang in there! Dutchess
-
I've got gallstones !!!!!
Get well soon Doreen! Dutchess
-
My Quit Day!
Hi Beaglelover, I don’t know what made you to decide this, but please be aware this is one of the best decisions you ever made. It’s not an easy one, but here you are in the right place with many people who know what you are going through. Use it! Dutchess
-
Weaning off Champix
Hi Roopy, I used Chantix for more than 3 months, although the last weeks not the full dose. One a day, or every other day. After that when the stress levels were too high I sometimes took half a pill. So I weaned off very slowly and listened to my heart. But hey that’s me. If you think you need Chantix a little longer, please do. As long as your quit stays in tact. Good luck! Dutchess
-
Name the most re-watchable movie in history.
Nobody likes Star Wars?
-
Despair Not Reaches The Lido Deck Today!!
See what you have accomplished while not despairing! Congratulations and enjoy this wonderful day. Fly like an eagle! Love, Dutchess
-
Name the most re-watchable movie in history.
Nice topic. I love historical movies. Especially when they are larded with epic music. So for me: The man in the iron mask. My favourite actors in this movie are Gabriel Byrne and Jeremy Irons. In a few weeks I hope to visit the castle(s) again ? when we stay near Paris for a week. So much one can do when one quits smoking! Dutchess
-
My ticker...
Guess what: it works now. Thank you for your time! Dutchess
-
My ticker...
Dear admin, At the QSMB I was not one of the bright lights regarding adding pictures or signatures. I’m afraid it is not getting any better here (my fault, not yours). I did copy and paste my ticker in my signature (and saved it), but is doesn’t seem to update somehow. Can you please help me? Thank you! Dutchess
-
New law for tobacco company's to lower nicotine levels in cigarettes
I would have smoked more and inhaled deeper. I hated light sigarettes. Better yet to make smoking much more expensive and invest in good addiction treatment. And in prevention of course. Dutchess