Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Name the most re-watchable movie in history.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I used that line talking to some of the newer guys at work recently.  Got nothing but blank stares in return.  Apparently, none of them have seen Cool Hand Luke or for that matter, heard the song "Civ

  • I have a bunch of those, one of them that comes to mind would be Pulp Fiction 

  • notsmokinjo
    notsmokinjo

    Liking them all...  Its very hard to pick just 1.....   V for Vendetta

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jillar said:

I have a bunch of those, one of them that comes to mind would be Pulp Fiction 

 

24 minutes ago, Whispers said:

Shawshank redemption is my choice

 

Two of my favorite movies ever.

 

Die Hard

Hell this is a tough one.

 

So it has to be one of those films that is so comfortable that you can pick it up any way through it if you're channel surfing and you know that's it you're watching it through to the end.

 

There's probably a dozen or so films I will do that with.

 

It either comes down to The Rock or probably just shading it The Great Escape.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Wow...a hard question I agree...

All the above...and....

Taken 

Pretty woman.... I'm a huge romantic....love a bit of lurv !!!

Blazing saddles...never tire watching this....it's true ,it's true !!!

Titanic fits in that group (romantic)

Sling Blade

 

Edited by BKP

  • Author

I enjoy horror movies and this one wasnt scary at all to me, but it was a good one

 

 

 

Tombstone.  

 

I guess my favorite movie ever, "American history x". I dont pick it though, it picks me somehow. Thats how favorite movies goes.

30 minutes ago, Doreensfree said:

Cool Hand Luke

 

 

I used that line talking to some of the newer guys at work recently.  Got nothing but blank stares in return.  Apparently, none of them have seen Cool Hand Luke or for that matter, heard the song "Civil War" by Guns N' Roses.

 

Damn greenhorn whippersnappers.  Not understanding my pop culture references...making me feel old.

On a really cold day with rain, sleet, snow - I like "The Endless Summer" ("Step Into Liquid" is good as well).

  • Author

A few mentioned  i haven't seen, love a good flick.

This question has 3 possible answers:

 

1)  Airplane!
2)  Animal House

3)  The Matrix 

Predator. Sling blade. Oh brother where art thou. Toy story. The town.   The Hills have eyes. Heavy metal. Jaws. 

 

A lot of rewatchable movies

 

Harold & Maude

 

 

 

Edited by BKP

Well now the gloves are off an we can do more than 1...

For the laughs: Two Hands, Chopper, The 3 Musketeers (oliver platt one)

For the feels: Remember the Titans, Aamistad, Gallipoli

For the kidlets: Robin Hood (cartoon fox version), The thief and the Cobbler (the best cartoon movie ever made, don't hate, may have been influenced by uni lifestyle) The GOONIES.

 

 

 

 

  • Author

I'll check out that thief and the clobber, the cartoon movie i rank up there is 1978 lord of the rings. So many movies i enjoy, time of the year def plays into it. If i had 10 favorites and all on at the same time which one would it be? No dvr, no dvd/tape pick one...

19 minutes ago, Whispers said:

 If i had 10 favorites and all on at the same time which one would it be? No dvr, no dvd/tape pick one...

Honestly??.... I'd probably play remote ping-pong an flick between a few.. Which few would depend on my mood at the time.

Have to hunt down cartoon lord of the flies now.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.