bakon celebrates SIX years of Freedom !

Sazerac

Congratulations, bakon, on your Six Years of Freedom !

Thank you so much for sharing your quit, your humor and your support over these years.

Here are 

bakon's Topics

and 

the story of bakon's successful quit, 

Starting Now

These are quite a testimony to a valued and never boring member of QTrain.

You may discover

~Just how devoted to felines he is

~What appropriate footwear makes him really happy

~How all the bad girls here are his Devoted Eggs

He is also a fierce ally to anyone quitting smoking.

It was a pleasure to meet you and your Lovely and Saintly wife.

I hope we will meet again, I really do.  

Have a great anniversary and take time to reward yourself, baby.  

Thank you for blazing a clear trail.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

With the lovely Saz hosting your 6 year woohoo @reciprocity thought it was best to keep me out of harms way by having me organise the entertainment, I am pretty sure after extensive research I have nailed it:

tenor.gif?itemid=10713887

Congratulations on 6 fantastic years of freedom and for sharing the journey and your humour with us all, even if you do like to insult my national footwear ;). Seriously though your posts have been inspirational to many of those travelling the road behind you and you did invent the most addictive crave beater on the quit train, for the CoS alone you need a gold star.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

Bat king of window lickers. Send me a train picture...

HOrney toad. Spellkheck hates that one,  too much fun

Tammy- th a k you   not sure everyone knows it's sticks because danglers didn't sound right

Paul- Mr meat

Jane- spell check made you handheld????

Neptune- good to see you

Nancy- the queen and buddybook friend

slip- ty

Thanks again

Edited by bakon
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Bigfoot- got your ??

going back after Thanksgiving for a week. Definitely high on list. Partytown but lots of smokers. Hard to believe people older than me smoking. Thought only dumb kids smoked anymore. Felt like I was the last smoker my age.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, bakon said:

Bigfoot- got your ??

going back after Thanksgiving for a week. Definitely high on list. Partytown but lots of smokers. Hard to believe people older than me smoking. Thought only dumb kids smoked anymore. Felt like I was the last smoker my age.

Interesting factiod..or lie.. I was talking with friends about your retirement home...was told that several years ago it had the highest % of STD  in the country!  Evidently they have not given up many things! 

• Haha 3