Notsmokinjo is 9 Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Woohoo my friend, congratulations on nine months smoke free! You are such a beloved member here and I'm super glad to call you my friend. Thank you for all you do around this train, we all appreciate you :) Celebrate you today, you've earned it!

red-number-9-9112.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Jo what can I say? A beacon of determination and single mindedness. You are an inspiration and it is a pleasure to call you my friend. 75% of the way there, celebrate this milestone, it's the last time you'll see it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am gonna attempt a backward kick on my ass, sorry for missing this.

Huge congratulations @notsmokinjo for 9 awesome sauce months smoke free. You're a champ and you've stuck to your quit in style. The support you provide around the forums is simply incalculable in the number of thanks one could give you. 

However, thank you!!! Your sensitivity to your audience is also amazing and something not sure may people know about. All in all, you're one hell of a gal, and I'm glad to be one of the beneficiaries of your support :)

Keep on keepin on Jo!!! Cheers to you!

• Thanks 1

Happy Nine Months of Freedom, Jo.

Please remember to reward yourself....that is not just for others, it means YOU, sugar dumpling,

you beautiful nicotine free woman, you.

Thank you for all your work here and in the world at large.

We love you so much.

Sally

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone for all the woohoos... while I did love @WeegieWoman's snacks (they were so delish) I do think @Doreensfree wins the day with a pressie that was both sparkly and lickable ;) .

Wow, 9 months seems like yesterday but also seems like 9 years at times with all the things that have happened in my life since I quit. So month 9 is winning the prize for being the best month so far. And funny @Sazerac should mention rewards... I just got of the phone with my t-shirt supplier... he was so funny in a Hipster kind of way... rang to make sure I was OK as I hadn't been in to order my new shirt... So for the newbies each month of my quit I have rewarded myself with a Nope t-shirt.... I have a Nope, then nope in binary code, morse code, braille, AUSLAN (aussie sign, but the letters to spell it), semaphore flags, you get the idea.... so normally I go in on the 28-29th to get my shirt made... and its become a bit of an event with the boys at the shop.... so today I was a no show and they phoned to see if all was well....  and it came out that they have a bet going in the shop... if I make it to 12 months the 3 of them are going to quit and use my shirts as a monthly reward....I explained that I was just having a couple of bad days and wasn't up to the train trip in... but was probably going to be in next week.... thinking its time for a pink sparkly top...(I frickin hate pink)... but even though the hipster boys are hipster boys I just don't see them rockin pink sparkles with much joy. So yet another incentive to KTQ... not that I need one.

So to all my friends, old and new, you need to know I wouldn't still be here without you. The support and friendship of the those at the QT has been the biggest secret bonus of quitting, so unexpected and so appreciated. Oh and @Tammy you give just as much support to me as I might give you and yep, your post made my eyes leak. So big thanks to all of you for proping me up and kicking my arse when its needed, for making me laugh and feel valued, for giving me the strength I need to NOPE when I think I don't have it... @jillar thanks for always remembering my anni and making sure everyone else notices too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

On 8/29/2018 at 5:34 PM, WeegieWoman said:

We need to see these NOPE t-shirts!!! 

I was saving that for a big 12 month reveal... with all of them lined up in all their glory.... I'm actually having a bit of a crisis coming up with a design for 12 months.... was thinking ... NOPE12

Maybe I need to do a vote, we haven't had one of those for a while.

Oh and I need Pork Chop to confirm the spelling and translation on a Portuguese Nope, cos I don't trust Claudio or Fernando my Portuguese uncle and cousin.... hmmm

@Naughtius Maximus .... is this NOPE in Portuguese.... NÃO ?? ... oh and thanks for the extra spanking.

Thanks @catlover for the woohoo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2