Sslip is 11 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Sslip cos Sslippidy Dooh Dah, Sslippidy Ay... my oh my your 11 months today!

Well done on being 11 months smoke free. What an amazing journey you have had and how far have you come from the nicotine junky who smoked, chewed nrt gum and vaped all at the same time. I still can't believe the levels of nicotine you were floody your body with and you virtually quit cold turkey. You have an amazing quit, and you have been giving back since the very beginning. Thanks for staying the course and the support you off on and off the boards to the others here. 1 month to go and you will be on that Lido Deck so pack your bags.

HeartySleepyBeauceron-size_restricted.gi

Edited by notsmokinjo
11 months... not 1 month..
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

^^ Bloody Hell Sslip, even the Aussie cricketers are cheering you on... maybe you've inspired Warnie to finally give up himself Sslip.

Freddy's right impressed too... even though impressed might have too many syllables for him ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

@Jet Black ... thanks for picking up on that... fyi, if you start the thread you can go in to edit your first post and you can change the title while you do it. Poor mods have enough stuff to deal with without my ineptitude as well.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

To celebrate this wonderful quit, I would like to raise a toast to you my friend. 

You've been steadfast both in your journey and been a prominent part of mine, and so many others on the train. 

You've conquered your quit like the true champ that you are. 

Thank you for the incessant support, unrivaled rivalry on COS, I know I am on a break from it, but I will be back, make no mistake. 

Also let's have one last hurrah before you cross over to the dark side, eh, the old phartes side on the newbies vs old phartes game.

Stay the superstar you are always. 

Cheers 

Edited by Tammy
  • Thanks 1