Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tammy is 5 Months Smoke Free!

Featured Replies

Congratulations @Tammy for being smoke free for 5 months.

 

Well done Tammy. I know this month was a rough one with life through challenge after challenge your way. How proud are you that you stuck it out? We are all super proud of you. So even though you are just back from a little holiday to catch up with all your besties... make sure you do something super special to celebrate today, your 5th month smoke free. You really are doing so well and rewards are still just as important now as they were in the first weeks and months.

 

dribbble_5_yearl.gif

Well done Tammy. For me at the 5 months mark was when i could breathe and feel like a nonsmoker. I tell you, you got this by a nail. Keep pushing lad. ❤️

Wow! Talk about amazing :) 5 months is a huge accomplishment - congratulations Tammy!

In honour of this important occasion, me and 4 of my friends are going to float over Mumbai today - look skyward.

We'll be cheering you onward!

RqjsnaP.gif

Congratulations on your FIVE months of Freedom, Tammy !

and

thank you so much for the support you show to all quitters, new and old !

Big congratulations on your fifth month Tammy!

Well done Tammy!! Five months is fantastic! I hope you celebrate today, you deserve it, cheers 

alcohol-492871_960_720.jpg

Sending glitter love for your big 5 month party!!

fmjp8g.gif

Feel good, feel strong, feel beautiful...you are a warrior woman! Do something nice for yourself today, you have earned it!

Congrats, Tammy! You are doing it in style....5 months is fantastic! Celebrate and KTQ! ?

original.gif

Congratulations Tammy.  Those months are piling up now.

 

image.png.584c99e9febf879d16ab24748046b0d7.png

Awesome job on that 5 month mark Tammy.  Going along good now, keep up the journey and remember to take time to celebrate today.  Congrats !!!!

 

Awesome.  Fresh breath and underwear at same time to celebrate?

Congratulations Tammy!  5 months is great!

Great job Tammy.

 

Edited by Boo

My dearest QT family,

 

As Jo rightly said, this month has been quite challenging, but c'est la vie...and I wouldn't have gotten through without the phenomenal amazing support I received on this forum. 

 

Each and every one of you has been instrumental in reminding me that I'm better than the situation I'm in. As BKP so aptly put it "Keep the quit, you're worth it". That line stuck with me and was something I kept repeating to myself throughout.

 

Thanks to each one of you, you guys are amazing beautiful human beings. I know I've stated this before, but it is true...I am so glad I found this community.

Loved each comment :) such an awesome thing to see before starting your workday :D 

 

WHOOP WHOOP Tammy.. Congrats on being 5 fantastic months smoke free. I am really happy you found us and i'm so glad to be sharing this path with you.. Hope you have treatwd yourself to a wee something nice too.?

 

And here's a wee something I whipped up..?

20181121_084730.jpg

You are a true superwoman!

 

Glad to have met you on the train!!!!

flat-superwoman-collection-vector.jpg

Great job Tammy! You got this. Be a little proud of yourself. You deserve it. Best wishes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.