Tammy is 3 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Tammy for being smoke free for three whole months.

Well done Tammy. Three months is a big one, it can be tough but you are in for the fight, you know that NOPE is the way to go. Its great seeing you on the boards and being around to support everyone, those ahead and those you are leading the way for. So 3 months is big because it is 1/4 of a year that you have not smoked. You are officially a 25%er, you have kept your quit through the hardest part of that first year journey, and you have done it with style. So make sure you reward yourself with something special and

tenor.gif?itemid=10079137

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Aww @notsmokinjo thank you for wishing me in Hindi, that gif is perfect!!! It is absolutely correct.

And yes, each month, each time I'm on QT, it's because of you and all my other friends here...taking time out to show the way to others. That's exactly what motivates me too...

Trust me, I had a lot of triggers this past month, including another friend of mine smoking (one who had quit with me), I did stand with him urging him not to, however not for once was I tempted to have one puff...at all.

Now each time he even thinks of smoking, I smack him on top of his head, that resets his brain :p

naah, I just ensure he doesn't smoke. 

So thank you for getting me past the 3 month mark. I will be celebrating by having meself a nice lunch and treating my team to ice cream as well.

For all my QT friends, thank you and I do hope to be able to celebrate in person someday...

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Whoop whoop Congrats on 3 months smoke freeTammy.... Can't believe how fast time has flew by.. you are doing a fantastic job. Glad you are planning  on a wee treat for yourself because you deserve it..? 

Shame about your friend but Ooww now that just shows how far you have come with your quit that that you weren't tempted and look at all that free therapy you are getting skelping him on his head..???

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congratulations, Tammy on your three months of Freedom !

You have a splendid quit working for you and I love reading your posts,your positivity is contagious.

Thank you for your posts and your support, you really make a difference.

s

• Thanks 1

@Sazerac @Joe7 @Doreensfree Thank you for the amazing wishes and of course the support, I'd be half as mindful of what I can do if it wasn't for you all.

Sazerac, thanks to you, you have a certain way with words, I love reading your posts a lot. Incisive and well thought out prose...thanks for the support always.

Joe, I am only returning what I receive on this forum, undulating support, so absolutely my pleasure :)

Doreen, that view is nice :D thanks for the encouragement, looking forward to the next milestone with you guys around !!!

• Like 3

Thanks Linda, Christa, Jillar, Slip, Whispers and Johnny.

It is indeed amazing and the celebrations continue today with my team ordering Biryani for lunch, and then there's the weekend :D

Thanks for your tireless support and overall good camaraderie

It's amazing to be on QT!!!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Tammy said:

Thanks @reciprocity Waiting to join you guys on the Lido Deck, I know it's quite far off, but that's the goal...Thank you for the support !!!

The good news is that the lido deck is closer than you think, meaning you will make it.

The bad news is that the lido deck is closer than you think, meaning time REALLY flies. June 21st 2019 you will be thinking, "has it really been a year?"

Anyways, for some of us, the three month mark is an especially important time to be on guard, ready to tell the nicodemon to f*** off because he may try to creep in.

You know, I remember when you first got to this forum you were really struggling and hurting. But you didn't cave. NOW look at you, three months without smoking. You got this.

• Thanks 1

Yes @Jet Black the initial days were a little tough, but thanks to this forum I stuck it through.

Support abounds here, and I'm really thankful for you and everyone on this forum...it is truly an empowering feeling not being in the clutches of "The Butt" anymore, and being able to actually breathe

Thank you so much for your lovely post :)