March 21, 20188 yr Today is YOUR day DN. The personal commitment you made and all the hard work you put in has brought you to this point - 1 full year smoke free! Huge congratulations to you. We have a lounge all prepared here on the Lido Deck for you and the drinks are free Sit back and relax while you are pampered today!
March 21, 20188 yr Congratulations @despair not!!! A whole year smoke free! What a great accomplishment! Good for you!
March 21, 20188 yr See what you have accomplished while not despairing! Congratulations and enjoy this wonderful day. Fly like an eagle! Love, Dutchess
March 21, 20188 yr What a fantastic accomplishment Despair Not!!! And not only have you achieved your first year of smoke free living, you've done it while being such a help and support to the rest of us along the way. I can't tell you how much I've appreciated you this past year. Celebrate big today, you've earned it! Congratulations!
March 21, 20188 yr Way to go DespairNot! It's been a pleasure quitting along side you! Thank you for helping so many on your way!!!!! !! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
March 21, 20188 yr Despair Not, what an absolute star! Congratulations on your year free of the dreaded weed and keep that quit going. Celebrate well, you deserve it.
March 21, 20188 yr Huge congratulations on reaching your one year milestone despair not. Very well done. Thanks for all the support that you provide.
March 21, 20188 yr Congratulations, Despair Not, One year is a great accomplishment . Freedom for you and other delights on your way. Edited March 21, 20188 yr by Sazerac
March 21, 20188 yr Such big, huge congratulations to you Despair Not!! Bravo!! Go get yourself a cold beverage and put your feet up!
March 21, 20188 yr Thank you all for your congrats. I cant really believe its been a year I thank all those that have been on the journey with me for your companionship and support. I don't think id have stuck to it without QSMB and now QT. For those still on their way to a year take strength from knowing that if I can do it I'm sure you can if you just decide NOT One Puff Ever.
March 21, 20188 yr Yay Despair Not, you did it!!! Congratulations on one year quit I have enjoyed being on your journey with you and all the help and support you've given. I hope you treat yourself SUPER special today because you earned it
March 21, 20188 yr Congrats despair not on being quit a year, that's just awesome. Time to celebrate.
March 21, 20188 yr You've done it, Despair Not! A great big congratulations to you for one year quit! Celebrate the day!!! Edited March 21, 20188 yr by Pearlie
March 21, 20188 yr Wow! Well done, despair not! One year is such a huge accomplishment. You should be very proud!
March 21, 20188 yr .. geez I couldn't find this thread, I've been all around the houses, ended up had to go into desktop... Anyhoo enough about me.. Soooooooo Whoop whoop despair not.. you on the lido.. what a star..a whole year free, you must be so proud of yourself as we are of you
March 21, 20188 yr Congratulations Despair Not. Welcome to the Lido Deck and enjoy your status as a fully-fledged nonsmoker. Great job.
March 21, 20188 yr Welcome to the Lido Deck....we are so happy you have arrived DN...treat yourself to something special...x
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.