Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee Me is 7 Months Quit Today!!

Featured Replies

Wow! 7 months already Wee!! You're doing just great. Now on the downhill glide to that Lido Deck.

Celebrate the day and keep pushing forward :)

2j5065c.jpg

Edited by reciprocity

I am so happy that we have this new place to celebrate our achievements. Congratulations on reaching 7 months of freedom Wee!

Wee Me congrats, 7 months awesome determination.  

WOW!!!!!!  Congratulations on your 7 months Wee Me. Well done.

Congratulations on 7 months Wee! Awesome achievement and thanks for all your support.

Congratulations, Wee!!  Seven months is wonderful!!  :1_grinning:

Edited by Pearlie

7 months of freedom.  Congratulations Wee.

Congratulations Wee Me!  Great job!  :)

 

Congrats, Wee Me! :) You have worked hard to get to this point....get out and celebrate the 7 month milestone!!!!

 

giphy.gif&key=7a5950707a3fe33549a02409a2

Congratulations Wee Me:) on 7 months! That's fantastic! :12_slight_smile:

Woohoo for Wee!!!!! Hope ya not too cold on ya anniversary... Seven Stella months ya bloody legend. Onya.

banana_smiley_28.gif  banana_smiley_19.gif banana_smiley_28.gif

Whoop whoop! 7 months already Wee! Can you believe it? I'm so happy for you! Celebrate and feel good (as in do not watch Hoarders today)! 

Congratulations!

Wow.. thanks everybody.. it's  very much appreciated...  To be honest I've been that busy shovelling snow the last couple of days and  spending stupid amounts of  time trying to get to work..!! that my anniversary slipped by me until one of my customers  today said to me they were thinking of giving up..!!!!  But surely that's a good thing as it means smoking isn't on my mind these days ..

 

Though I must admit on Wednesday I did have a *Sh*t I  need a fag*  moment when I thought I was snowed in at work (cos that waould have made the snow vanish in an instant right..!!!!) but I just skelped myself round the head and all was forgotten..:3_grin:

 

Thank you Reciprocate for posting my celebration.... :27_sunglasses:

 

Now whoop whoop roll on 8, 9, 10, 11 then the biggie....:8_laughing:

Congratulations! The snow should be afraid, it doesn’t know what a strong person you are! 

Haha.. Aaawww thank you ela and look at you rocking your 4 month quit BIG congrats too:D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.