Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mee is Three Years Smoke Free Today!!!!

Featured Replies

Congratulations @Mee, Linda on your third year smoke free! My how the time flies huh?! I hope we see you soon and you can give us an update on how you've been 🤗😊

 

Sdo8UoP3%2BMA5KM=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

 

Congrats, @Mee aka Linda! Three years is terrific....celebrate your milestone and KTQ! 😷🎉

 

giphy.gif

 

Edited by Rozuki

Wow !!!!....3 years ....How fast time flies ....

Huge congratulations Linda ....I'm so Happy for you ....

Hope you pop in soon 

I've found this gorgeous puppy for you ....as a gift .....

Please Reward yourself well ..❤

 

6667d7d22b9c772961ff6dec2a5f1366.jpg

OMG, I can't believe it has been 3 years.  The struggle to quit seemed like it was yesterday.   I am out enjoying life and spending that extra money that has accumulated.  My husband has me camping in the wild.  The internet is very limited.   I will be back in a few days cheering on all those new quitters.  You can take control of your life and live it smoke free.  I never thought I could give up smoking but here I am 3 years smoke free!

Thanks so much for all the congrats.    

Good job Linda.  I remember your early days here.  You struggled but continued to soldier on.

 

And look at you now, smoke-free for three years.  Congratulations.

image.png.4e3c50503bbeab5a54eaece068e225e4.png

.

Edited by BKP

late to the party but knows how to keep it going

@ Mee awesome work!!!!

 

Dance Party GIF by Minions

  • 2 months later...

Hey Linda !

Congratulations on your three years of freedom.

I remember your first post and a lot of your struggles.

It wasn't easy but you had beautiful and gutsy determination.

I always admired that.

Love,

S

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.