Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wake up Doreen, it's time to Party!!!

Featured Replies

It just turned midnight in Liverpool, and that means our Doreen/Ollie is 6 years smoke free!!!  So proud of you, Doreen, for so many reasons.  You have protected your quit through so much, and been a constant support to so many.  I know that you have saved lives.  I am very grateful we got to know one another so early in our quits!  In addition to the wonderful work you do here, you also help us not to take ourselves too seriously...you keep us laughing as well as quitting.  In other words, you are just the best!!  Love you, and hope you enjoy your celebration!

image.png.811e69b4d8405002a6770929d78fef9b.png

 

image.png.506f142522f506f7de592a1dee93e8e8.png

 

1661376943_olliebutterfly.jpg.6696a08f196716fa45690045d0cd3e87.jpg

 

Edited by Nancy

That is awesome, Doreen!  Congratulations on 6 years smoke free and thank you for continuing to pay it forward by helping others with their quits.  It is greatly appreciated by many.  Celebrate big today!  😀😀😀

 

shutterstock_538768309_cylgpy.jpg

Congratulations, dear one, on your Six Years of Freedom.

You are the soul and inspiration of QTrain and I love and appreciate you. You give so much.

Thank you, Doreen. Hope you find lots of rewards and celebrations for yourself today.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Sazerac

Congratulations Doreen.  What can I say about you that hasn't already been said...well, a couple of things come to mind but they would be wildly inappropriate even by our standards.  You're awesome and I consider myself lucky to know you.

 

Doreen is the best...simply the best!

 

Congratulations Doreen on six years quit. And thank you so much for all you do here, your friendship and your support and your wonderful sense of humor. You are such an inspiration to us all and we love you :)

Have a great day, do something special just for yourself and know that we are celebrating with you in spirit :)

 

_andi_bouncingfrog_woohoo.gif

 

 

 

     

9cyPFQbgCmcf5wfj1NrJyPfWo1_250.gif

Congrats, Doreen! Six years quit is quite the stupendous achievement! Celebrate and KTQ! 😎

 

1493752292815.gif

Congratulations Doreen!

Wow Doreen.  Six years is amazing.  I am so thankful you have been here to help me through my journey.  You, dear lady, are very special to me and I am so honored to have you as my friend.  You are such an important part of this forum.  Celebrate your awesome six year quit!

giphy (60).gif

Edited by Linda Thomas

Congratulations on your sixth year Doreen! Well done!

Huge congrats Doreen! 6 years is pretty cool and I know you worked hard to get here so be sure to celebrate and treat yourself to something real special. You my friend deserve nothing but the best!

nSxlVkG.gif

Aww how nice ,to wake up to all your posts ...

How that first year passes ever so slow....and now another  year  flashes by....it's hard to believe it's 6 yrs...

I've had the time of my life here...I've met the most wonderful People ...

Some make me cry ...some make me laugh so hard...some have become a part of my life ,J carnt imagine them not being there...

For those who know me ...This year has been a toughy...my life has took a very different direction ...

Your support and friendship has given me the strength to carry on ...

I want to add ...Through all this bad time ...I never once thought of having a cigarette....it never crossed my mind ...

Newbies .....if you fight for the freedom you want ....The magic will happen ....

Thank you Quit Train ....for Everything ......

 

 

Congratulations on a 6 year quit @Doreensfree!!! Also, thank you very much for your unwavering support, it is appreciated

Congratulations Doreen. Six years is humongous. 

Thank you for your ongoing support to me and others.  

You’re very much appreciated.

Congratulations on six years Doreen!  It's been my pleasure to know you.  I brought you some sausage.....

Chickensausage.jpg

13 minutes ago, Paul723 said:

Congratulations on six years Doreen!  It's been my pleasure to know you.  I brought you some sausage.....

Chickensausage.jpg

Oh !!! Thanks Paul...those look delish ....you know me well  lol....

giphy.gif?cid=790b76115d4adfba4b4a4d5055Hats off to you Doreen, 6 years is awesome ....giphy.gifThank you for all the help and encouragement you give us all, we are truly blessed to have you here. Hope you celebrate today x

Doreen congrats to those amazing 6 years and most of all thanks for being here for all the others and always paying it forward -- you are amazing!!!!

Congratulations Doreen....you are an inspiration. I want to be you when I grow up! Thank you for being here!

download (1).jpg

Edited by NoNicChick

Congratulations x 6 x XXX!!!!  As a fellow sausage lover, I thought the perfect gift for your 6th anniversary would be your very own sausage truck. Cheers and happy eating!

 

image.png.1be0b75142792b06aec1f65c412c1f9d.png

 

image.png.a645eb3fb9a19ac6164b240161f3c768.png

1 hour ago, Jordan7 said:

Congratulations x 6 x XXX!!!!  As a fellow sausage lover, I thought the perfect gift for your 6th anniversary would be your very own sausage truck. Cheers and happy eating!

 

image.png.1be0b75142792b06aec1f65c412c1f9d.png

 

image.png.a645eb3fb9a19ac6164b240161f3c768.png

Oh wow !!!....look at those beauties....my mouth is watering .....

Woohoo huge congrats for your anniversary. I am so glad you stuck around to help so many of us join you in freedom. You bring brightness and light into everyone's day and in the grey world we often live in that is a rare gift indeed. Well bloody done on giving up and KTQ for more than half a decade. Thank you for the support and guidance and laughs you give us all. Hope you had an awesome day my friend.

Qv_idj_dq0163s1xJAozZf6bhCDkstKFa68SBQSO

Way to go happy one. Hope your holding a drink and having fun.

FB_IMG_1550020960111.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.