Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rosewothorne is 1 Month Quit Today!!

Featured Replies

You DID IT! 1st month, the hardest trial there is in this quitting process, is now behind you.

Great work R! Smoke free for a whole month so go treat yourself :) Then carry on to better days ahead!

21j5fzt.jpg&key=043c590401c29e68343707f1

 

Edited by reciprocity

You are doing fantastic, Rose!  Congrats on 1 month smoke free!  :)

 

First month babe and ya nailed it... You have got this.... keep up your great work and do something spesh to celebrate your first month of freedom... even if it felt more like hell... that's the worst part done and dusted (or was my worst part).

Awesome job on that 1st month Rose -- take some time to reflect and celebrate -- then move on to that  2nd month -- it does get better (in so many ways)

Yay Rose, your first month done is HUGE!!! You'll be happy to see that each month thereafter will get easier and easier for you. Celebrate by doing something special for yourself, you deserve it! :)

Your first solid month. You are past three days and even three weeks. Things should be relatively easy at this point. Hang in there, we are proud :)

Edited by Jetblack
misspelling

Rosewothorne--Congratulations on 1 month!! This is a great milestone!  

Rose, congratulations on getting your first month in the bag!

 

Good to have you on board and it's great to share the celebration monthaversary with you.

 

Go us, KTQ!

No wonder I was thinking of you !   It's time to celebrate your first month of Freedom.

Congratulations, Rose !  Thank you for all your contributions and sharing your world.

Reward yourself !  You've a solid quit running.

Congrats Rose! 

WOOHOO! I MADE IT! I'm making it!!!

 

Thank you all so much!!! I really love this site, the folks and personalities, the wisdom and support. It has made my quit that much easier and ... stickier. :-) I really feel like smoking is not an option for me at all. Even when I think about smoking I don't really have a desire...it's just a thought that passes and sometimes I have to kick the thought aside...NOPE, NOPE, NOPE. 

 

I celebrated a little early with a weekend in the Smoky Mountains. I hiked a difficult trail (beyond my skill level) and I made it up and back ... gave my lungs a healthy workout for sure ... but it was so great that I wasn't held back from a challenge because I smoke.

 

Freedom feels good.

Congratulations Rose.

 

1 hour ago, Rosewothorne said:

Freedom feels good.

 

Ain't it the truth!

Love your positive attitude, Rose!  Keep up the great work and congratulations on your first smoke free month!!  :)

2 hours ago, Rosewothorne said:

 

Freedom feels good.

 

You betcha', Rose! :1_grinning: Freedom from the addiction is one of the most wonderful feelings in the world. Congratulations on reaching your first month of that freedom!

One month is definitely one of the biggest milestones.  Congrats my thornless friend.

Whoop whoop, congrats on reaching your first month smoke free, you're doing a fantastic job so keep pushing forward cos it's Ssssooooooooooooo worth it...?

On 5/9/2018 at 8:59 AM, Rosewothorne said:

Freedom feels good.

That is the second best part of quitting smoking.

 

The VERY best part is that Reciprocity hired in that sexy male stripper dancing, the one in the OP.

 

Getting to watch that would motivate anyone to not pick up another smoke.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.