Wee fluffy me is 9 months Smoke Free Today

notsmokinjo

@Wee fluffy me Congratulations!!!

As of today you have officially become a member of the 75%er club. You are 3/4 of the way to the illustrious Lido Deck. You have such a strong quit going and have worked so hard to keep your quit and help others keep theirs. Keep galloping towards that 1 year mark and your freedom you crazy Scottish lassie. Make sure you celebrate today with something purple cos you most certainly deserve it. 

Follow the purple unicorn to your freedom.

tenor.gif&key=16929219716cff673673586b98 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Oi my wee mate Fluffyski.... well bloody done you frickin ripper... now if ya be wanting haggis fer yer lido dec celebrations ya better give those buggers the recipe now cos it may take a while to work out how to cook it. You are a fricking imspirationski.... even all the lads back home are dancing with joy at ya awesome quit. Thanks for all ya support and the laughs, omg the frickin laughs... you crack me up ya nuttah.

IMG_0166%20-%202007-07-07%20at%2014-12-1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great Job Wee! 9 months is an impressive quit and next month you'll be double digits! Your work here to help others struggling to strengthen their own quits is much appreciated too.

Treat yourself to something special today to celebrate all your hard work :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my goodness, thank you so much everyone for celebrating with me, I can't believe I've came this far, me, who caved in time after time to that wee voice but not this time and special thanks goes to @jillar, @reciprocity, @beazel,  @Joe7 and @Lin-quitting who have been with me from the start and who have helped me through thick and thin, you have helped me more than I can say (aaawww I'm gettin all mooshie here)?????

Then we have extra special thanks to @notsmokinjo for my beautiful purple unicorn ( I'll expect it in the post in the next few days), @beazel for my fav snoopy with a splash,  Jillar for my purple puffel, @Sazerac for my amethyst tiara ( I'll wear that whilst I wait for @Sslippy  to give me the nod on my shot at Queendom again) and @WeegieWoman for my fabulously purple cake, have you got the calorie count for my app ( maybe best not tell me I've already run out of them today and I've no even had ma dinner yet!!.. haha)

extra, extra special thanks to my very good friend Jo for posting my celebration ???? xx

I'm welling up here, honestly I luv ya all ???????????????

Edited by Wee fluffy me
?
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1