Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

And yet another

Featured Replies

I'm another QSMB graduate looking for a new home.   I smoked for about 4 decades before deciding it was time to do or die, and so I quit.   I just passed my 3 year anniversary last month on February 24th, and this apparently was such a momentous occasion that it crashed the entire QSMB website.   Sorry. 

It's great to see some familiar faces and some wonderful new ones, and a huge thank you to all the QuitTrain members who have been so welcoming as folks find their way over here..

Hi Jordan!  Shame on you for crashing QSMB lol.  Congratulations on three years quit!  Very happy to see you!!  :)

Jordan!!! It's so good to see you :) Everyone was wondering what crashed the site so thanks for shedding light on that hee, hee. But seriously happy belated three year anniversary and it's great to see you :)

Edited by jillar

welcome @Jordan7  glad you made it here!  It's a nice place with some awesome members...many of whom you now know!  :)

Welcome Jordan7, so glad to have you on board for the journey.  

Hey Jordan.  Welcome and belated congrats on your 3 year anniversary.  We'll have to have a really big party for #4 to make up for it.

Hi Jordan.

 

It is good to see you here. Congratulations on your 3 year anniversary on February 24th. Too bad it crashed our old home at QSMB.

Edited by Joe7

Welcome to Quit Train Jordan :)  Happy to have more quitters on board. Always good to have seasoned veterans around to help the newbies!

Did you bring cold beer (not for the newbies but for me)?

  • Author

Yaayyy,  Pearlie, Jillar, BKP,  barry, Joe7, so good to see all of you guys ,and thanks so much for the welcome Martian and reciprocity!!!

 

Joe7, I wonder if we're related since we have the same last name?  Reciprocity, I brought along some champagne for starters, will that work?  

Hi Jordan

 

Many Congrats for 3 years.

 

I'm glad you found us what kept you did you get trapped in the wreckage of qsmb ?

  • Author
15 minutes ago, despair not said:

Hi Jordan

 

Many Congrats for 3 years.

 

I'm glad you found us what kept you did you get trapped in the wreckage of qsmb ?

 

Yes!  It was like being on Gilligan's Island without the Skipper.  

Hi Jordan. Huge congratulations on reaching 3 years quit. I'm glad that you are joining us.

Welcome to the QT and congrats on your 3 year quit!

Hi Jordan,

 

This is what I call ‘making an entrance’. ?

Nevertheless: happy belated anniversary!

 

Dutchess

 

Hi Jordan! :) Glad you finally made it here....huge congrats on the 3 year quit anniversary!!

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxXramXv4p3BQB2bEDN4b

I'm glad you found us, Jordan.  Congrats again on 3 years smoke free.

 

Just don't crash this site too, ok?!?!  :13_upside_down:

So good to see you Jordan!!!

 

Edited by beazel

Hi Jordan. Im here too. So great to see you again!

  • Author

It's wonderful to see everyone here and thanks to all for the warm welcome.  What a great crowd!

Great to see you Jordan, its lovely to see everyone finding where we are :1_grinning:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.