Another qsmb orphan

MM, not sure about qsmb, but regardless, really good to see you have made it across.

Glad your quit is intact and you'll see a lot of familiar faces here. Settle in and see you around!

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 2

Welcome to QuitTrain, Moom.  It is great to see you.  I'm glad you are still going well with your quit.

I'm not sure what is going on with QSMB but this place is pretty nice too.  You'll see a lot of familiar faces and some new ones as well.

• Like 5

Welcome Moom! We're sort of OK once you get to know us. Any port in a storm is a good one. We are all quitters so we have that in common no matter were we come from. Fasten your seat belt becasue we are heading to Freedom any minute now :)

• Like 4

Hi Moom! So glad you found us :) Hopefully more and more will come as I believe this place is top on the search for quit forums now. And they have been very welcoming to us :)

• Like 5

Welcome to the QT!  I'm glad you found some familiar peeps here.  Strong bonds are formed on these boards and I cannot imagine losing that in the first year of my quit.  Make yourself at home here.  We're here as long as you need us.  

• Like 2