Day 1 Take 4,345,678

Lilly

I bought myself a First Class ticket on the Quit Train and am looking forward to the ride. 

It's taken me longer than I expected to board but took Jillars advice and waited until I was really ready. 

So here I am and I'm feeling really positive and happy that I no longer smoke ?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

I'm glad you're back, Lilly...

You CAN do it; this place is full of people just lile you...and we do it everyday.

You know the drill, educate yourself, get MAD about it!! 

You deserve the feeling of freedom; just get a little taste of it and I swear you will never want to cover it with the taste of cigarettes again!

• Like 5

Hoping you can maintain your focus and commitment on your quit this time Lilly. You will be challenged along the way by both life events and your addiction. Be ready for those challenges so you will have the energy and determination to fight for your quit and for your life.

Quitting is possible for all who are committed and determined to break free from this addiction.

• Like 3

2v33jvt.jpg

Beast mode today, Lilly!! Keep that fire burning because this is the day that's the easiest to throw it all away...

You are more powerful than you given yourself credit for in the past! That ends TODAY!!

Do you hear me universe?! Lilly is taking her life back today...and nothing can stop her!

• Like 3

Nice of you both to check on me. 

Love that picture Jane.

I'm fighting my way through and only 3.5 hours away from completing the first day. It helped that I have had to sort my car out today. It meant a lot of time sitting around in the garage but every time the door opened and I felt the cold I was glad I wasn't having to go out there every half an hour to get my fix.

I don't have any energy which is a bit annoying but might hide out in bed tonight. 

• Like 3