Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wee Fluffy Me is 10 Month's Smoke Free

Featured Replies

Congratulations @Wee fluffy me me on your super awesome quit that is now officially double figures.

 

You have such a strong quit going and that Lido Deck must almost be visible from your 10 month thrown. Not only have you protected and grown your own quit but you have been out and about on the boards filling them with laughter and support as you have helped everyone else with their journeys too. So for all the laughs, and the games, and making those american sticks in the numbers game have a chat and a laugh here is a super huge and special WOOHOO to our fluffy, purple unicorn riding princess.

latest?cb=20141010235559

 

Make sure you spoil yourself today and do something special to celebrate this huge achievement.

Congratulations Wee. You’re reaching lofty heights ?

Wow Wee me! 

Very well done. 10 months is such a big deal.

It's great to be sharing much of this journey with you.

Saving you a lounger.

Fluffy, what a very special day! 10 months quit and you're doing great.

 

Thank you for everything you do here and for being a great friend to so many of us. I'd heard tale of a purple Unicorn around these parts and so camped out all night just to get you the photo. And to think I ever doubted they are real!

 

kigu-purple-unicorn-animal-onesies-2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Sslip

  • Author

Fluffski ya frickin lendge..... WOOHOO chooky.... I am so super dooper proud of you... double figers is frickin shit hot! ... Thanks for always makin me split a gut.... so I thought I'd pay ya back and made ya a woohoo cake... no need to share ;)

 

il_570xN.1413605371_qsy9.jpg?version=0

 

 

Congrats Wee 10 month is Brilliant

 

PS hope this attachment helps you on chicks n sticks. 

prime number chart II[1].jpg

Edited by despair not

Congrats Fluffy on being 10 months quit, what an amazing quit, and ooh sooooooo close to the Lido deck........ ? Thanks for all the laughs you bring  here, and for keeping us smiling ?

Celebration time...woohoooooooo

source.gif

Well done on 10 months smoke free Wee! You're at double digits now my friend.

Get out and do your happy dance!

tumblr_ngad489NEG1teo6kko2_250.gif

 Wow fluffy, double digits now! Thanks for all the fun you bring to quitting and for all the support and friendship you show everyone. It's only fitting that your monthaversary would fall on National Donut Day so celebrate and splurge a little today because you've earned it :)

 

il_570xN.1012496061_pgy6.jpg

Congratulations Wee Fluffy Me!  You are doing great!

Wow.....thank you so much everyone.. I luv you all....??

Can't believe I'm in double figures.....

 

Hell yes I can and i am Sooooooooo fluffin proud of myself..

 

Proper thanks coming soon xx

Oh Magnificent Fluffy One,

Congratulations on your TEN Months of Freedom.

How wonderful.

Put another coat of paint on this old town tonight !

Smokefree Wee...Nice!

image.png.1bb862911d8afb3749824d74c0c5a5cc.png

Aaawwww you guys, thanks woohooo much.. This really is a beautiful quit for me, don't get me wrong it's not been all flowers, rainbows and unicorns as those who have been with me from the begining will remember but trust be it has blossomed into a beautiful quit and for all behind me yours will too..?

 

So thank you @BKP, @Joe7

On 6/1/2018 at 7:46 AM, Sslip said:

Fluffy, what a very special day! 10 months quit and you're doing great.

 

Thank you for everything you do here and for being a great friend to so many of us. I'd heard tale of a purple Unicorn around these parts and so camped out all night just to get you the photo. And to think I ever doubted they are real!

 

kigu-purple-unicorn-animal-onesies-2.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

 

@Sslippy, thank you for the pic, so glad you put the effort in and were rewarded..?how could you ever doubt the fluffy one again... ?

On 6/1/2018 at 9:03 AM, notsmokinjo said:

Fluffski ya frickin lendge..... WOOHOO chooky.... I am so super dooper proud of you... double figers is frickin shit hot! ... Thanks for always makin me split a gut.... so I thought I'd pay ya back and made ya a woohoo cake... no need to share ;)

 

il_570xN.1413605371_qsy9.jpg?version=0

 

 

 

Oh my goodness @notsmokinjo, it's beautiful almost too beautiful to touch..(I did say almost?) thank you xx

 

Thank you @Hope2Nope and @Doreensfree

 

Now @despair not,

On 6/1/2018 at 1:55 PM, despair not said:

Congrats Wee 10 month is Brilliant

 

PS hope this attachment helps you on chicks n sticks. 

prime number chart II[1].jpg

 Thank you so much for thinking of me but I think it looks more like your sticks type of counting 1,2,5,9,20...!!!?

 

TBC..

 Gotta go into the bunker...

Wow! Ten months buddy. This is huge! I am so happy and proud of you! 

Hope you will celebrate lots!!! ????

Aawww thanks Grun, you're not far behind me. Can you believe we've came this far from those early days ??Any word from moom not seen her about for a ages..??

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.