Random thoughts...

notsmokinjo

Well @notsmokinjo let's put it to  a test to see if you feel more normal. My most recent random thought was whether or not I should put my jammies on before Big Bang Theory starts at 8:00pm. WHICH reminded me that I needed to wash my whites and forgot to WHICH made me wonder if I remembered to get hubby clothes out of the dryer. 

And then earlier when I was picking up dog pooh I was thinking I can't save all them roly polys that are dining on it. The ones I can't shake off can get out of the plastic bag as long as I don't tie it shut. Therefore being in the relocation program and not the imminent death program.

Then I was thinking that the potato bread hubby bought for sandwiches would probably be really good for French toast.

Edited by jillar
  • Like 3

Yes that's it... That's what my brain does constantly... Woohoo Jillar's brain works like mine, what time is lunch, oh I just head a chopper, is it coffee o'clock, where are my keys, where is the xyz file shit  I lost my pen, where's my frickin pen, oh my coffees empty, where is my pen, why am I looking for my pen, I need to ring Perth, omg they are so wierd in NSW, where is my pen......

(Edit: pen found twisted in hair so I didn't loose it)

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

^^^^ You peeps need some serious kind of chemical drugs to stop that sh*t from ruining your natural thoughts of puppy dogs, kitty cats and a loving family that thinks you are super-woman; capable of making everyone's lives easy as pie because YOU solve ALL their problems. Geez .... get with the program already :15_yum:

vipao7.jpg

Edited by reciprocity
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Gawd sake my feet look like boats..

would be good if i could walk on water..

stop me getting  wet feet and socks and having to work all day in wet feet, socks & shoes..

And I wouldn't need to get the boat to Rothesey anymore and i would clock up more steps tooooooooooo.....

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Whispers said:

I was thinking the same.... I tell ya the mets better win they lost two in a row and me no like that feeling ugg

So you got the Nationals, you should beat them? 

I dunno what your whinging about your 12:4, toppa the table... or do you suspect you've peaked too early... my poor little Cubbies are 7:8 ... my UK Soccer Saints are staring down the barrel of relegation and my Saintas are 1:4 .... pfft 2 games in a row, want me to send ya some concrete pills so you can harden the fvck up... LOL

2 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

my poor little Cubbies are 7:8 ... 

The Braves helped the Cubs cause some last Saturday.  Take a 10-5 lead into the bottom of the 8th and lose 14-10.  Fourteen runs on ten hits.  Damn...that sucked!

3 hours ago, Whispers said:

I tell ya the mets better win they lost two in a row and me no like that feeling ugg

The Mets just pulled ahead.  So, uhh...would it be too much to ask to have the Mets drop the next four to Atlanta?

• Like 2

9 hours ago, WeegieWoman said:

Hey heres a gross revelation my toe next to my big toe is longer than the big toe ewwwwww that should be in confessions 

Mine isn't longer, I have peasant feet.

I read somewhere that when the toe next to the big toe is longer, it is a sign of royalty.  Egyptian ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Boo said:

The Braves helped the Cubs cause some last Saturday.  Take a 10-5 lead into the bottom of the 8th and lose 14-10.  Fourteen runs on ten hits.  Damn...that sucked!

The Mets just pulled ahead.  So, uhh...would it be too much to ask to have the Mets drop the next four to Atlanta?

After blowing Mondays game up 6-1 in the 8th and yesterdays hangover as a result of that loss i was cursing the nats... #@$&!!! Down 4-2 heading into the 8th tonight and this time ripped off 9 on them capped by a cespedes GS.. Happy is me, Good luck in the series(mets braves). Its early but u never wanna get swept at home by your rival...

https://www.mlb.com/video/cespedes-monster-grand-slam/c-1951651083      

• Like 1

96th of january.

Problem is, by the time spring DOES get it's sorry ass here, it will be kind of ruined. We will feel short-changed.

Like "well yeah it is the middle of June and it is consistently above 60 but we never got to enjoy spring."

Mother nature is an ingrown wart hair on a dog's c*nt.