Random thoughts...

notsmokinjo

If ya can't imagine the maps of Straya and USA-ski... ya need to have a look at them first...

Australia is a sheila (chick, girl, lassie) - cos she has a map of Tasmania

USA is a bloke (fella, lad, stick, chap, etc) - cos it has a di(k (even if it is a bit limp) [Florida] 

So if they bumped uglies (got their groove on, had a root, did the horizontal tango)... and they didn't glove up (wear protection).... who would be the baby.... OMG or worse yet what STD would the USA give poor little innocent Straya????? 

Edited by notsmokinjo
LOL - spellin
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

If ya can't imagine the maps of Straya and USA-ski... ya need to have a look at them first...

Australia is a sheila (chick, girl, lassie) - cos she has a map of Tasmania

USA is a bloke (fella, lad, stick, chap, etc) - cos it has a di(k (even if it is a bit limp) [Florida] 

So if they bumped uglies (got their groove on, had a root, did the horizontal tango)... and they didn't glove up (wear protection).... who would be the baby.... OMG or worse yet what STD would the USA give poor little innocent Straya????? 

It's not a bit limp, just a little crooked :1_grinning:

• Haha 3

Random thought - half a jar of raspberry drops for lunch probably aint the best way ta go.

Just now, jillar said:

Sometimes the crocked ones are best for hittin the right spot but then sometimes they miss it altogether! 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Random thought - half a jar of raspberry drops for lunch probably aint the best way ta go.

Sometimes the crocked ones are best for hittin the right spot but then sometimes they miss it altogether! 

Yea or you're yelling "EXIT ONLY, NO ENTRANCE!" butt-dance.gif

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, jillar said:

Hmmm no Jillar its kinda cute defendin ya nations honor, man hood an all but I just double checked on the map an if Florida has a hard on an isn't considered a limp di(k then how the hell does anyone over there get it on... cos that doesn't even look like a halfa, let alone a full on (if somewhat crocked) angry.  :23_stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

• Haha 1

I'm going to have to respectfully disagree. Florida totally looks hard albeit uncircumcised and pointed down but hey maybe it prefers to be on top mission style lol

• Haha 1

Here is one -

Have "thoughts and prayers" actually ever brought anyone back to life or made them heal faster?

Also, if someone isn't dead yet but hurt, is it better to send "thoughts and prayers" or "good vibes"? Which one has more effect?

It is about as useful as a dinner party when someone says, "I am bringing my appetite".

Edited by Jetblack
  • Haha 1

Having two kids wasn't my best plan. They just talk, all the time! Absolute nonsense! When one stops for air the other jumps in. Why do they talk so much s**t? They are ruining my thought of how great a parent I was going to be!

Edited by Marti
  • Haha 6

On 3/16/2018 at 4:09 PM, Marti said:

Having two kids wasn't my best plan. They just talk, all the time! Absolute nonsense! When one stops for air the other jumps in. Why do they talk so much s**t? They are ruining my thought of how great a parent I was going to be!

Oh yeah. Before we have kids, we have thoughts, maybe dreams, of what it will be like. Nice thoughts. Maybe a sit-com type thing. Then reality steps in...

A muzzle might be needed to shut them up.

If not that, than maybe call this guy, the one in the glasses. Dear gyod if ONLY it were so simple... The dad's reactions though had me in tears of laughter.

• Haha 2