March 8, 20224 yr Congratulations @Steven Drojensky, on nine months quit! Double digits coming up, hope you're feeling better by now 😊
March 8, 20224 yr Grin, smile, have a laugh till you cry moment. Don't you just love yourself today! Such joy and happiness that you have done this! Celebrate your achievement on what is a very difficult journey!!
March 8, 20224 yr Way to Go Steven .... Three quarter of the way there ....well done ....feel proud ....and Reward yourself ..
March 9, 20224 yr Congratulations Steven, this is awesome news. I am so happy for you. Don't forget to reward yourself.
March 9, 20224 yr @Steven Drojensky excellent!!! Congratulations on your nine years! Edited March 9, 20224 yr by Kate18
March 12, 20224 yr Thanks everyone here for the support. I took most of the week off from social media and internet in general. Yes, it is definitely getting easier. A fleeting thought here and there, but no longer obsessing over it. And I have a lot more money, too! 🙂
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.