Gus Is Two Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Yay @Gus, Congratulations on two months quit today! You bring so much to the train with your support and comraderie so thank you!🤗 I hope you do something special for yourself today😊

two.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Huge Congratulations Gus ....

Your smashing this Quit !!!

Thank you for the support you give to those who join the Train ....

And slapping the sticks ...lol....

Yes Treat yourself to have so earned it ..😁

gif-good-job.gif

Edited by Doreensfree
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks everyone! 🤗 Not just for the congrats but just for being here! You have all helped me in some way. I never thought when I joined the QuitTrain that it would actually be helpful. I never thought that I might actually look forward to checking in everyday! I never thought that my issues would relate so closely with some others that had gone through it. I never thought that I could be of help to someone else. But all of this is true. So very true. And other than crediting myself with the determination and the desire to quit, I owe my quit to y’all! Two months! I can’t even hardly believe it. Why that only leaves 10 months before I can say it’s been a year!!! I don’t know what the future holds for me, but I can truly say with confidence that it will not involve me smoking a cigarette. I do want to hang around and help others the same way that I have been helped. Participating in this forum has been the greatest ‘oh, why not?’ decision I have ever made!!! So everyone that reads this—TAKE A BOW!!! 🤗

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Gus said:

Thanks everyone! 🤗 Not just for the congrats but just for being here! You have all helped me in some way. I never thought when I joined the QuitTrain that it would actually be helpful. I never thought that I might actually look forward to checking in everyday! I never thought that my issues would relate so closely with some others that had gone through it. I never thought that I could be of help to someone else. But all of this is true. So very true. And other than crediting myself with the determination and the desire to quit, I owe my quit to y’all! Two months! I can’t even hardly believe it. Why that only leaves 10 months before I can say it’s been a year!!! I don’t know what the future holds for me, but I can truly say with confidence that it will not involve me smoking a cigarette. I do want to hang around and help others the same way that I have been helped. Participating in this forum has been the greatest ‘oh, why not?’ decision I have ever made!!! So everyone that reads this—TAKE A BOW!!! 🤗

@Gusyou are the one that should take a bow!!! You are doing great. You are so kind and have helped many already😀😀🤗

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gus said:

That's why we come here everyday too Gus, to pay it forward for all the support we got! Now young lady you REALLY need to redo your ticker, you have WAY more time than its showing😘

• Like 3

Huge congrats Gus! 2 Months has allowed you to build a fabulous quit foundation and I see in you an unbreakable commitment that will see you through to a life long quit! Keep putting one foot in front of the other and you will reach your destination!

Two.gif.06b5543206250220666505de660bd2cd.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1