Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avian Is 9 Years Smoke Free!

Featured Replies

Congratulations Avian on completing your 9th year of freedom from nicotine servitude! That's quite an accomplishment. 

You're knocking on the door of a full decade quit, which is Huge!

Hope you plan to fly high today in celebration of this milestone :)

 

rBTscFs.gif

 

Congratulations on 9 years of freedom, Avian!  Do something to celebrate today.

Congrats, Avian! Celebrate your incredible achievement and KTQ! 😎

 

giphy.gif

Congratulations, Avian on your Nine Years of Freedom.

Hope you are well and celebrating.  Nine years is awesome.

Fantastic job on 9 years, just awesome!!!

Thank you Reci for acknowledging the anniversary of my quit date! That means a lot.

 

And I also want to thank Doreen, Johnny, Roz, Saz, Jill and Martian. I really appreciate your recognition and congratulations.

 

Anyone that is here to quit, PLEASE, give it all your effort to never ever take one puff again. To relapse is torture. To continue making the effort to hang on by the skin of your teeth no matter how difficult you think it is, will get you to that comfortable place in life where smoking is a thing if the past and you will finally feel like the non smoker you were born to be.

Congratulations on rockin’ 9 years of smobriety!! You were a key player in my early quit days.  You helped me and countless others stay the course.   

Edited by Lust4Life

22 hours ago, Avian said:

Thank you Reci for acknowledging the anniversary of my quit date! That means a lot.

 

And I also want to thank Doreen, Johnny, Roz, Saz, Jill and Martian. I really appreciate your recognition and congratulations.

 

Anyone that is here to quit, PLEASE, give it all your effort to never ever take one puff again. To relapse is torture. To continue making the effort to hang on by the skin of your teeth no matter how difficult you think it is, will get you to that comfortable place in life where smoking is a thing if the past and you will finally feel like the non smoker you were born to be.

 

 

We love you Bird Woman !

Thank you L4L and I appreciate you saying that!

 

Thanks for your congratulations, Garry!

 

Love you too, Saz!!

Congratulations on your ninth year Avian! I hope you're doing well.

You're 9 x fabulous, Avian!   Congratulations, and it's good to see you.

Congratulations!  I can't imagine how many you've helped in nine years, I know it's a bunch!

Thank you Joe! I am doing very well.

 

Thanks Jordan! It is so good to see you too!

 

Thank you Paul! I only hope I might have encouraged at least one person to quit smoking.

Another awesome milestone Avian! Congrats on the continuing success, and sending good thoughts and wishes to you.....

Thank you , Lin, so much!!   I miss you and wish only the best for you.

Good job bird brain

Hi Jan,

 

I am happy to see you have joined QSMB.

 

Congratulations on 9 years !!!

 

 

Avian.jpg.eadaa94263913590cacabba85e64dd96.jpg

 

 

Cristóbal

Thank you, Abby!

 

Thanks,  Cristobal! It's good to see you! Hope you and your wife are doing well.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.