***The lovely Faye celebrates 1 year today!!***

babs609

The day is here!!  

1.jpg

Congratulations to Faye for completing the first year of the rest of her days as a non smoker!!!  Woot Woot!  very proud of you lady!  You are a wonderful asset to the board...very supportive..proud to know ya!!

1st-Anniversary-Celebration.png

smiley3.gif

• Like 1

Oh, wow Fay! One whole year is so amazing, you must feel so happy!! It really couldn't have happened to a nicer person. Massive congratulations and big hugs to you on your 1 year anniversary :d :d

• Like 1

Yey Faye happy 1 year anniversary, soo happy and proud, you are a lovely lady who totally deserves this,,you have helped soo many of us keep going, you are someone we look up to and can't wait to be were you are.

Well done and congrats on a fantastic quit xxx

• Like 1

I cannot thank all of you enough for the help you have provided in my quit.  For years I didn’t even try to quit as I said to myself “you can’t do it”.  I tried once years ago and made it for a day and that was it.  I really didn’t think I would accomplish it this time but once I made up my mind it became a lot easier.  I will have to say you really need to get educated on the addiction and the rest is fairly simple by just abiding by the NOPE rule!  I remember it was a Sunday night that I decided to quit and smoked the last one and went to bed.  The next morning 2 hours without a smoke, I knew I had it whipped (at least in my mind) because I didn’t think I could make it one minute.  I was one of those that as soon as my feet hit the floor it was ciggy time!  Anyway, here it is one year later and I made it!  

Thank all of you for your well wishes.  Newbies, if I could do it I know you can!  Please give it a try and let us help you!  

• Like 4

Faye!  I can't believe it's been one year already!!  You did it!  You're a non smoker!  Welcome to the first class car of the Quit Train! !  This is where the party is at, have a seat and enjoy!

Congrats24ptStar1.gif

• Like 1