Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

joylovepeace23

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by joylovepeace23

  1. One month is Fantastic! Congratulations!
  2. That is such great news Natalie! Treat yourself well for such a wonderful accomplishment!!
  3. I know in MN it is a year typically....because mine went down too:). My insurance guy told me to call him after it had been a year. :):)
  4. My first day I went to the movies and ate a lot of popcorn. I saw a funny movie. It was a good distraction:)
  5. That is wonderful....congrats!
  6. Thank You one and all! I am so thankful for all the support....It truly was what got me through the beginning tough part of my quit.....even if I didn't post...I would just read read read!!!! Thank you for all the kind words today....puts me in a party mood!! I think I may have to have some champagne!
  7. Fantastic! A huge congratulations to you! I hope you are having a wonderful celebration!!
  8. That is wonderful Tiffany! Congrats to you!
  9. Yay Pippa!! Congratulations on your one year!! That is Fantastic....what an inspiration you are!
  10. 1 month is Fabulous....Congratulations Gabby!!
  11. 3 weeks is a wonderful milestone...Congratulations!!
  12. Petra.....Congratulations on 1 year! What a wonderful Job you have done....you are truly an inspiration!!
  13. What wonderful News! Congratulations on 11 months Doreen!
  14. Congratulations MQ...that is Wonderful news!
  15. A toast to you Nancy! A Huge Congratulations! You are an inspiration to others and just all around great person....Thank You for all that you do! You have made it to that massive milestone of one year....and that is such an accomplishment!!
  16. That is great! Congratulations!!
  17. Congratulations Beacon! 10 months is Fabulous!
  18. Thanks Nancy!! And no need to apologize!!
  19. I know I don't come on here much anymore....but I hit my 11 month mark yesterday! Sometimes it still seems strange that I am a non-smoker....and I compare myself to last year at this time and realize how much more freedom I have! It is wonderful not to have smoking (or not being able to smoke) play a part in the decisions that I make. I am so thankful for all the people who encouraged me and helped me realize that this is totally doable...even when I didn't think I could succeed!! Thank You!
  20. Thank You all so much! It is wonderful to be free!
  21. Not here a lot....but definitely smoke free:)
  22. Congratulations Betsy.......You are truly an inspiriation!! So happy for you !!!
  23. Wonderful News Christa.....you are showing us how it is done:) Congratulations!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.