Happy Two Years Doreen!!

beacon

Oh, so very happy for you, dear friend!  Two years is fabulous, and you are a very special and loving member of this board.   Big hugs, and I hope you can manage a wonderful celebration!!

8677-B6hSt-original.jpg

• Like 1

2 fabulous years quit train mama, congratulations and thank you so much for all your support to me personally and to the board you are a special lady and I love you to bits xxxxxx

Have a great day and a glass of something ;) xx

• Like 1

Awww, Doreen, I can't believe it's been two years, massive congrats to you and both feet.

Thank you so much for all you do here and for how much you inspired me with your gentle support. You mean the world to me, I think you're a hero. xx

• Like 1

Wow....I'm filling up here....emotional.....

I find it hard to believe I have been by your sides for two years....

I never forget the desperate person who joined a support group,hoping they could help me along....

Getting rid of a 52 year addiction...seemed impossible...

I didn't just get support....I found folks who cared ....

I'm still grateful for all your support ...not only for me ...but for tony too....

I thank you all....from my heart....

You guys are the best....

And I love each and everyone here....

Doreen....xxxxxxx

• Like 3

I don't know how I missed this..!

Doreen, you are the best!..you struggled , like we all do, but was determined enough to stay focused and see it through to the end...your support has not only helped your quit, but has helped many members to be successful ...

Congrats!

• Like 1