Everything posted by buMbLeB
-
Four Years Free for buMbLeB!!!!
Thanks for the kind words. (Except bakon - no idea what he's saying anymore. Should get that looked at.)
-
Friday April 15 2016
Don't think I've ever started one of these before, but today it somehow seems appropriate. So I'm gonna say... NOPE :) Don't leave me hanging, kids! ps Happy birthday Sonic!!
-
Starting today, in Cleveland Ohio....
I agree with everyone else. That's f*****.
- Sigh...
-
Training for Imbeciles
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- Training for Imbeciles
You are killing me here.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
9 Exactly what I was thinking.- chicks or sticks
7 How did Bugs Bunny never use that line?- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
15 edit: Protip - you can always edit in your witticisms after.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
14 Count first, clever second.- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
10 Is there any other kind?