Ok shift over on the deck, make way for our hugglemonster Action :)

SueBeDoo

Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hugglemonster you did it, you made it up onto the lido deck,

Here's your glass of bubby, pop your shorts on and lie back relax and take in the view on board, well how do you like it up here, see all the nutters (bakon) splashing in the pool!!!

Thank you for being on this hard but worth it journey with us, it has been fantastic to share it with someone as special as you, it's not often if at all, I meet someone on line and quickly become great friends and would be lost without you, Ross you are a very special person and I think the world of you, I am beyond delighted to see you reach your year, you earned it and helped 100's of people along the way, my life feels all the better for having you in it, you had a bit of a wobble around Christmas but I knew you wouldn't have smoked cos you sooo didn't wanna get wacked with a wet soggy fish!!!!

Action Frampton happy 1st smoke free birthday pal, many congratulations to you, enjoy the celebrations because nobody deserves this more then you,

All I wish for now is for you and Tasha's baby dreams to come true cos you will make amazing parents,

Love the bones of ye buddy,

Well done,

Love ye lots like jelly tots x x x x x x x x x x x x

• Like 8

Aww the english gentleman has boarded the boat :)

Congrats on your anniversary of smobriety for a year. That's epic news and so well deserved. Occassionally you see someone who just goes the extra mile because they can. It's pretty rare but you are definately in that bracket. Always going above and beyond, responding to people and helping them make sense of their quits. On a personal note thanks for your involvement in my journey from the very 1st post I did. 

Hope they got decent booze lined up mate and that you do something to celebrate this massive milestone which started such a change in you and tasha's life. Truly an inspirational quit from a bit of man flu :) 

xx

• Like 2

Oh Ross... My first friend here. Congratulations!!!! How awesome are you?!?! I am so very happy for and proud of you. Celebrate!!! You deserve it. I am so honored to call you my friend, love you to the moon and back!!!

riick_zps1c9a946f.gif

minionscelebrate_zpsca4a7086.gif

• Like 2

Yipeeeee,this is a great day.....my Liverpudlian buddy has scored himself 1 year smoke free...and a place in the lido copp....

As soon as you arrived,you looked after everyone's special days,getting to know each person and making friends...

I'm so happy to have been with you throughout your journey,you are a great support to me personally....

You are top bloke.....fun loving, polite....always supportive...and my friend......

I wish you every sucess for the future.....you will score that most important goal.....we are all on your side....

Of course I love ya.....heaps and heaps....

Now get yourself up to the lido deck....and get the party started.....cheers....

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Like 2

Ross, woooohooo! Congratulations on your one year of freedom! Here is your chair by the pool and swim with me to the pool bar. Here is your drink and there are steaks and shrimp on the grill!

It has been my privilege to hang out with you on these boards Action and people have really benefitted from your help. I hope you are celebrating right now as you worked for it!

f7d9a76d-0ed7-418e-b1f0-095cec0b35c4_zps

Beacon is happy for Action! Meow! Cats don't smoke. It's bad for their fur.

• Like 3

Action!!  So proud of you, my friend.  You followed NOPE by the book....you were a shining light for newbies...you stayed close to the board...you did everything necessary to protect your precious quit....you are a prime example of how it's done!! 

smiling-cat-small_134996172069.jpg

Celebrate big!!

xoxoxoxo

• Like 2

Awwww, Ross, I am so happy for you, dear friend!  You provide so much loved and support here and lots of laughs as well.  One year is a fabulous achievement and you have done it with style and grace.  Love you!!

julyrecog_feature.jpg?w=860

• Like 2