Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eight Years Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

Memorial weekend eight years ago today I decided I wasn't going to buy anymore cigarettes and quit. I had a pretty rough first year and I googled a lot of my symptoms the first three weeks and each time I did it led me to my first forum. I couldn't believe all the people willing to give their time to help another person succeed. It was truly awe inspiring so I signed up. It was the best decision I could have made to win the battle with this addiction.

Now I get to offer my support along with the many others. I've made great friends from all over the world and have had some great laughs along the way. 😊

 

spacer.png

Great Job Jillar!  Eight is great and helping others is its own reward.  Seeing others succeed is extremely satisfying.  

Huge congrats Jillar on 8 years smoke free and for all the support you have given freely to others over those 8 years in order to help them also succeed in quitting (myself included). You have truly incorporated giving valuable guidance to others into your own quit journey :28_hugging:

 

8.gif.62720cd78523eebb95d73dfb7bbf8ee5.gif

 

Jillar Well done many congratulations.

 

Thank you for all that you do to keep the train journey a smooth one for so many.

Jill, Congratulations on your 8 years smoke free!!!!! You have done an amazing job!!  I hope to be at 8 years and in your shoes!! You have give me so much help in the past year that I cannot thank you enough, my dear friend!! 😘 JILL, YOU ARE AN AMAZING PERSON!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!  All the best to you!!!

 

image.png.8c97609378a981e6095c015d3fc00495.png

Great job @jillar and congratulations on 8 years smoke free.  Also, thanks for sticking around and providing support for others.  I know that is a tough task.  I hope you celebrate big today.

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9524umn6ke28plqz3bmkq

Jill.                                                            Thank you so much for all you do here and the wonderful mentoring, along with the support for myself and this forum. You are the bestest bunny!!

 

EightyearsJill.jpg.99b918d4b2c05b30c7557cdd368ca016.jpgcelebrate2.gif.feced8ff31755fbbf51784a205f32fff.gif

@jillarcongratulations on 8 years quit.  you've been an inspiration and a guide to many who have come here for support.  I know you helped me get through the long rough patch I had at the start of my quit and I thank you.  I hope you have a wonderful day today and everyday.  Happy Quitaversary!!

@jillar

 

Time to paarrr-taayyyy!!!! 🥂🥳👏

 

Congratulations to one of our sage conductors on The Quit Train!!!! 
 

What a long way you’ve traveled from the early days, huh?  Wow!!! 
 

Thank you for your unwavering support and encouragement to all.

 

Take time to celebrate YOU and enjoy your continued freedom!

 

Buttkicker kicking butts since 2016 and still going strong!! Woo- hoo!!! 
 

L4L

 

 

My Dear Sweet Friend..

I’m so sorry I’m late to your Anniversary  ..

Life has got me busy just now with Nicky home ..

Where to start …

Congratulations on your wonderful 8 years . 
Im am so lucky to have found someone to be by my side in keeping this board in check , and me I have to say ..

Your friendhip is something I will keep in my heart forever  . 
Thank you for all you do for us all 

Well done Lovely Lady 

❤️❤️❤️

IMG_2203.GIF

image.png.fc1222b5ab06add1deb719c772457b6d.pngCongratulations, and thank you so much for all you do, here!

Congratulations Jill! I’m so sorry that I missed the party, but I do want to take a minute to say that your decision 8 years ago helped me in my own decision 5 years later! Thank you for being here. You are amazing!

Sorry to be late to the celebration (on a work trip), but I couldn’t miss the belated chance to send love and gratitude your way! Congratulations on 8 years, and thanks so much for the support you offer to the rest of us. 

IMG_0157.GIF

Congrats on 8 years!

you deserve this, well done

Congrats Jillar on 8 Years… that’s just fabulous.

Thank you for being here for us all.

 

IMG_8222.gif

IMG_8223.gif

Warmest congratulations, Jillar!  I deeply admire your commitment and contributions to this site and to fellow quitters.  

 

Christian99

Congratulations friend!!  This is an amazing accomplishment dude. I’m proud of you!  Look at all these ppl that look up to you and appreciate all you do for them (me included) 💛 I hope you treated yourself ❤️
 

spacer.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.