Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dane

  1. Oongratulstions i Am celebrating my 5 day I know it’s not a long time but after off a 10 year on off period I feel I am finally dong something positive
  2. Hi guys feeling much better today after a tough two days. Especially yesterday Can now get on with life the gums in the bin and I am feeling fit and my fighting spirit is back
  3. Disney films and Australian soaps
  4. Congrats Jill hope i make 8 years again
  5. Reading dickens great expectations i love the classics i start it in jan next on to the three musketeers by Dumas
  6. Thanks all for your support I am feeling more confident now like I say if my mum can do it anyone can
  7. Years sorry lol
  8. Cheers I am going to get a lollipop now lol I have some movies to watch tonight so should take my mind off it. I had no problem quitting first time 5 months ago but after yesterdays. Big mistake. I went back to step one I have quit for 8’years once but then my grandpa died and I was back on them again big big mistake I am determained this time is for good I watched my great grandpa die of copd so I don’t want to go that way plus my mum has just beat lung cancer she smoked 40 a day for 25 yers but has sucsefully quit so she is proof it can and will be done
  9. Hi how long will I feel awful for I have been unable to concentrate And i am feeling sick I feel actually worse than my first week of quitting wich was hard enough I am determined To get through it with out giving in
  10. Thanks
  11. I didnt accutally have a cig I just chewed the gum but still feel awful.
  12. Thanks not had any gum today and feel all on edge I am going through all that stage one again
  13. Hi guys I am Dane I was 5 months quit and then chewed on some nicotine gum after cravings got to bad i still haven’t smoked but am very on edge after yesterday chewing on the gum yesterday I guesse even though I didn’t smoke I still have took a big step back
  14. I can’t really describe how I feel really I’ve had one piece of gum at 130 and I haven’t had any since and feel all on edge it was like this when i needed to smoke I don’t want to go back what can I do 😩
  15. Thanks I was unsure about the gum I’ve had one piece will throw it away now then if only people explained these things when giving it To you sometimes the meantle addiction is the worse part
  16. Hi guys today has been tough for me I am 5 months quit. Didn’t really think about smoking again for months on end then today a weird craving came on me for no reason I had my appointment with my stop smoking clinic I got some nicotine gum and it’s made me ill I don’t want to go back smoking but the gum is my only option as I haven’t smoked in 5 months after 10 years smoking I didn’t want to relapse I just wonderd what’s in the gum I feel rotten please some advice

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.