Tracey! Congratulations On 6 Months!!!!

MarylandQuitter

Wow! 6 months smoke free!       Yahooooooooooooooo for you!

And you have worked very hard Tracey, harder than most, playing it forward to help others B)

Many people here owe you a lot, for all that you have done, including myself! Thank you! ;)

Congratulations and carry on my friend!!! :)

Tracey congrats on a fantastic 6 months - and thanks for all of the support you give others !

I will always remember when I was having a bit of a wobble around the 5 month mark of my quit - and a post you made - questioning why anyone would want to throw away a 5 month quit - really hit home to me and firmly put me back on the quit path - so I guess part of my quit will always belong to you a0d0423989cfe63dbac86525c36d6b54_zpsff34

Congrats again - doing great !

59a797fc9b7ba428e6de9a0ecf638107_zps3887

• Like 1

Tracey, I am so happy fur you!! 6 months feels good doesn't it?!

You are such a kind, funny, wonderful person and we are so lucky to have you.

Onwards to one year!

thank you all so much for your lovely comments im proud of my quit and will keep marching on :)

you all should be proud of yours too from 1 day to 10 years - you are all awesome sauce!! 

pip that was sweet of you to say - but you owe your quit to you only xxxxx