Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rww

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rww

  1. Congrats! :)
  2. Congratulations! :)
  3. Congratulations! :)
  4. Congratulations! :)
  5. rww replied to Evelyn's topic in Celebrations!
    Thanks guys! (:
  6. Congratulations, that's great!
  7. Awesome, congratulations!
  8. Congratulations!
  9. Congratulations! :)
  10. I'm late but congratulations! :)
  11. Congrats, Rez!
  12. Congratulations! :)
  13. Congrats! :)
  14. I totally forgot about my quit anniversary, lol.. Thanks guys, all is well :) Hope everyone's doing good!
  15. Thanks guys! I know I don't post often but I'm great, just doing life stuff :) 8 months huh? Can't believe that once I thought this would be one of the hardest things I ever did :D
  16. I think most people can relate. It's not the cigarette or the parties though that gave us that (I'd like to say 'false' but I guess it was true at the time) sense of freedom, I think that feeling is just a part of being really young, inexperienced and as some have said - ignorant too. Trying to recreate that out of nostalgy decades later never ends very well, and usually results in regrets of varying degrees - from embarassment to lung cancer. It's like trying to wear shoes that are two sizes too small because they used to be a perfect fit. Funny thing though, - how often we romanticize the past when the present is just a million times better. I don't think we really miss being angsty teenagers, it's more that we miss how we THINK we felt about ourselves. P.S: I think a good indicator for the 'point of no return' is when you start sympathising with the parents and not their offsprings in movies, lol.
  17. Congratulations hun, that's awesome! :))
  18. Good job! :)
  19. Thank you all!! :)
  20. Happy birthday! :)
  21. Congratulations, Colleen, great job!
  22. Recently I discovered that there is hardly anything more disgusting than the smell of a heavy smoker wearing what seems to be a whole bottle of perfume, who do they think they are kidding? Yuck. I'm just glad I never saw the point, it's actually worse than just the stale smoke.
  23. Congrats! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.