DD You have made an amazing quit Whoohoo!

Evelyn

Lovely DD....

Huge congrats on this very special day....always knew this was your sticky....

This place ...well ..it wouldn't be the same with out you....

Your a beautiful lady....inside and out.....who is there for everybody....

It's been a honour to have done this journey with you....and..

I love you heaps...

Doreen xxxx

• Like 1

Way to go DD...! You are so special and I'm over the moon that you reached the1 year (as if we had any doubts!). You are a beautiful person inside and out and I love ya :wub:

Happy New Year to you and your family - hope you have a blast!

Thanks for absolutely everything and thanks for being my friend ;)

• Like 1

Congratulations Jen - that is such an amazing milestone and accomplishment - I am so Happy for you and proud of you - it feels like I have known you

much longer then 5 + months. Celebrate well you deserve it  :D Thank for being such a great inspiration to us all Luv Ya DD!

• Like 1

your quit has been amazing since day 1

you've been a wonderful support since day 1 too...for everyone.  Always so thoughtful...taking the time to post milestones...no matter if it's 2 days or 2 months. 

Thanks for all you do on the Twitter and Facebook accounts....you are awesome!

Congrats to you on a wonderful accomplishment Jen!!

• Like 1

Do you have some wonderful plans to celebrate??

My mom is watching the babes and my husband and I are going out to dinner. :) Mr. DD made a huge deal out of it and  bought me Harley Quinn (Batman character) underroos, a new pair of Newtons (running shoes) and a new pair of cowboy boots! Such a surprise I wasn't expecting any of it! 

• Like 4

My mom is watching the babes and my husband and I are going out to dinner. :) Mr. DD made a huge deal out of it and  bought me Harley Quinn (Batman character) underroos, a new pair of Newtons (running shoes) and a new pair of cowboy boots! Such a surprise I wasn't expecting any of it! 

Oh, that is fabulous!!   Good on Mr. DD!!

• Like 1

well done mr DD...treating our lovely lady with some well earned gifts....your a top bloke...

Have a great evening out sweetheart....

Xxxxx

• Like 1