Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

rww

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by rww

  1. Hi :)
  2. Hi and welcome :)
  3. Hey, Trish :)
  4. rww replied to jimmy's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Hey Jimmy, good to see you :)
  5. Hey, Lace :)
  6. Hey, Lace :)
  7. Congratulations on your 13 months and nice to meet you :)
  8. We need to make a numbers game for you :D
  9. Old man's war by John Scalzi. I needed a quick Sci Fi fix and it was 0,99€ on Amazon Kindle, lol.
  10. 10 months is amazing, congratulations! :)
  11. Hey rez, nice to see you!
  12. rww replied to rww's topic in Introductions & About Us
    Thanks guys :) Colleen, I knew the social section was missing something! :D
  13. What calendar?
  14. I'm here. :D
  15. Congratulations!
  16. I'm waiting for them to put the last season up on Netflix. *sigh*
  17. Same here, I watch Netflix 99% of the time. Haven't watched "normal" television in at least 10 years.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.