Everything posted by Doreensfree
-
Begin the journey
During my 52 Smoking career.... I have tried to Quit far too many times to count ....tried every method known to man .... Now I have a strong quit behind me ..I know why it didn't happen .....for a few reasons ... 1... Fear ....couldn't imagine a life without my crutch 2....I never committed to it 💯..... 3.... I did it alone ..... It took a group of quitters who knew what I was going through to help me through all these obstacles.... I met the most wonderful up friends ....who had my back and I had Thiers .... They showed me the way ....they took away my fear ...they helped me commit .... Everyone's quit is different ...as we are all different .... If your lurking ...it means you deep down want to Quit ....whether you jump on and take a seat or you are Reading and learning about this horrible addiction ... The important thing is ...Life Is so much better when you free yourself from the Nicotine Prison .... Believe in yourself .....you can be free ....you just have to want it badly enough ...🐸
-
Begin the journey
Fear .... Many smokers are frightened they won't be able to have a life without thier cigerette,s.... For me the Fear of carrying on smoking outweighed the Fear of Quitting ... I read for a day what the old members had to say ....and how easier it was to Quit than they imagined .. Our brains are our worst enemies...... Once I rid myself of the fear ...and knew I was giving up nothing ...it became clearer .... I stay to help those who come after me ....and hopefully show them the way out of the Nicotine Trap .!!!!!
-
Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Aww Jill Sweetheart ...OUCH !!!!!! Poor you .... Sorry this has happened .....it will be tender for a while ...Hugs ❤❤
-
True SOS-wanting to go and buy cigarettes
Hope your fur friend makes a speedy recovery Kate ..... Well done for staying strong ....❤
-
Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- Any experience with Intermittent Fasting?
It's fairly easy for me @Katgirl..... I haven't got a sweet tooth ....I'm sure you have noticed sausages are my pleasure ... but I do restrict how many I eat ....- Songs of Yesterday !!
- chicks or sticks
- Any experience with Intermittent Fasting?
I just try and stick to healthy foods ....plenty of veg .... No cakes or biscuits sweets ect.... Exercise every day ....I'm more or less what I've always weighed.... I don't eat after my evening meal ...- Random thoughts...
Congratulations Team Britain ....we are all proud of you !!!!👍- chicks or sticks
- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- Daily exercise log for everyone :)
- chicks or sticks
- Craving after two months
How,s it going there H.????.... Hope today is better for you .👍- Know any funny jokes or quotes ..
- She's Here!
Aww. very cute ....a life size penguin ....I love it ... My Sam when he was little 2 years ....loved Pingu ...we spent hours together watching the antics he got up too.. Thanks for the memory Boo...❤️- My milestone!
Huge Congratulations Amy .... Thank you for sharing your journey ....It will help many .... You sound very happy and comfortable in your Quit .....Well done- Damm virus
Wow !!!......This is very sad .....we are still not safe when we are fully vaccinated.... I'm sorry for your friends loss Jillar ...❤️- Craving after two months
You have to fight the battles ,before the War is won .... It's ok to Wobble ,just don't fall over .... Every time you beat the crave is a victory ...you can do it ...!!!!- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Thanks peeps .... Didn't sleep well last night ...still have that crushing of metal sound in my head ... I'll bounce back ...👍- Friendship
Your still making special memories ..you will keep forever .... I have been lucky to have life long friends .... Sadly I lost my closest 3 years back ....but I have some wonderful memories of when we were kids .. Trying to ride our first bikes ect ....always laughing ... Enjoy every second you have her Linda .❤️- Can We Have A Curse It Thread(With warnings) As sometimes I Just Wanna FFFFFFFFFFFF
Fckuety fcku.....4am ...Stolen car speeding ...smacked into the back of my Neighbour's Car ...And sent it flying into my front garden ... demolishing all my wall and fence .... Sounded like a bomb had gone off ...lucky it never exploded .... So. Had little sleep ...most of the street cam to my aid ..armed with brushes and shovels ...and help me clean all the area once the cars had been taken away ... Me and next door are totally shock ....it almost landed in my living room ....🙁🙁🙁- chicks or sticks
- Crap!!!!
Your weight will stable Linda .... Around my year mark ....I started to put more effort into losing those extra pounds than my quit .. This is why we say Quitting is a journey .... Your still at the stage where your quit is more important .... concentrate on this for now .... Just try and snack on healthy things ...and yes walking .... - Any experience with Intermittent Fasting?
Important Information
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.