Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Hi dianna x
  2. Hi Markus...... This place gets better all the time.....great to see you
  3. Nice to see you......pretty lady....
  4. Way to go soozie.....so glad your here.....x
  5. Congrats.....7 months is great
  6. I will now smoke today...
  7. Hi and welcome TAC..... Good to see you..... Doreen
  8. Hi soozie lovely to see you,just got here myself. Well done ,I'm proud of you buddy,. Doreen
  9. Missed you too tiff..... So glad I've found you......smoke free..... Hugs Doreen
  10. Nancy.... With out your help,I would have not been able to join in with everyone else.... I want to shout.....you are one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure to meet.... Thanks to this lady....my butterfly and ticker has appeared.... Your the best..... Hugs Doreen
  11. Hi and welcome Jenny,glad you are here...... You have a great quit going.... Doreen x
  12. Congrats colleen 10 months is a nice quit....
  13. Congrats bonnie....13 months is brilliant
  14. Great job marti....nearly a month....keep climbing
  15. Welllll,hi Ross,, No not yet,but will do .....kiddies were crying cos I had little kitty....now I'm crying cos kids have got little kitty....crazy..... So happy your here.... Doreen
  16. Congrats juan......you can do it......one day a a time..... Pledge daily....... Doreen
  17. I'm so happy to be here.....album......brilliant job..... I here we have a song writer here.....yaaaaa Doreen
  18. Hello all, My name is Doreen ,I'm a 52 year smoker,who has been quit for nearly 8 months...... Looking for some friendly support.... I believe this might be the right place..... It's a pleasure to know you all... Hugs Doreen x

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.