Everything posted by Doreensfree
- Enthusiasm Breeds....
-
Doing the cold turkey dance
Everlyn , You have many friends here.....who all want you to succeed...... Take it slowly,just concentrate on one day....get through that,then do the same the next day.... Don't forget to treat yourself.......even if it's tiny..... Carnt remember if you have read Allen Carr easy way to stop smoking.....it's a great help..... Stay close by Doreen
-
Hi!
Glad your here DD
-
I'm Here Too
Glad your here Paul
-
Room for another?
Hi and welcome joe......good to see you
-
Hello Peeps!
Great to see you.......welcome.....yaaaaa
-
Honey ...am I home?
LB, Good to see you here...... I'm so sorry for your loss.......your dear friend will be in your heart forever....... Hugs Doreen
-
What I learned today
Hi, We have just returned from the hospital ,Tony's first appointment for a 12week course of pulmonary rehabilitation...... It was so gentle......he was told to sit down and stand,a few times then rest......5minutes on a very slow walking machine....stretching his arms ,then his legs.....then he was done in....had to sit down and get monitored..... He was with a group of folks ,all on oxygen.....struggling....... I sat at the back.....taking it all in......and.... Thinking....thank god I've stopped smoking for good,and have my quit friends..... I did drop a tear,for all these nice folks who are suffering..... Smoking sucks......keep the quit.... Hugs x
-
What would your advice be for a scared smoker...
Hi , It's so important ,not to smoke with c.o.p.d...... My hubby didn't heed the warnings he is now,house bound on oxygen 16 hours every day....he carnt wash or dress himself,even the smallest of task leaves him wacked out...... You can so do this...... I too smoked a long time......I was scared how I would survive with out my little crutch..... Nothing to be scared of,I love my smoke free life......I havnt felt so good in years....... Throw the cigs out and come and join us.......we will support you All my best Doreen
-
Hello I'm Evelyn
Hi everlyn, Sorry to relapsed,but so glad you found us.... New start....stay close to the board,we will support you.... You can do it...... Hugs
-
You Need A ((Hug)) From Your Non Smoking Friends Today
Love you too sweetheart. (((((Tracey)))
-
Everlyn
Aw nooo, Thanks Tracey.......
-
Wow
Good to see you gem x
- Action
-
Everlyn
Hi folks, Could someone who is cleverer on here than me to help everlyn over here.... She has posted a s.o.s on the other board.and is struggling..... Huge thanks x
-
I had to share this with you all
Hi sue, How wise your friend is.....so true......until we are ready ,we just put the shutters up..... My best friend is the same......I just listen to her giving me all the usual excuses of why she doesn't need to quit....so sad..... I keep hoping and praying ,she will join me one day..... I had my shutters well and truly closed for 5 decades...... Hugs
-
Hi, my name is....well....you know!
Hi holski x
- Hello
-
Hello All
Hi Markus...... This place gets better all the time.....great to see you
-
OMGosh Jenny !!!!
Nice to see you......pretty lady....
-
Made it
Way to go soozie.....so glad your here.....x
-
7 months for Jengel!
Congrats.....7 months is great
-
3rd April NOPE
I will now smoke today...
-
Hi, I'm TAC, I'm a nicotine addict
Hi and welcome TAC..... Good to see you..... Doreen
-
Here I am !!!
Hi soozie lovely to see you,just got here myself. Well done ,I'm proud of you buddy,. Doreen