Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  2. Dog minding little Louis ....very hot today ..so he's flagging in the shade ... Walkies later when it's cooler ..🐸
  3. Great job Gus ....4 Months. Already ... Yes Rewards and Treats are very important....so here you go !!!!
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -5....The Toads Back !!
  5. Yep !!!Tank top weather Boo.😁
  6. Congratulations Babs ..... Inspirational..... This deserves a special reward ....😁
  7. Huge Footy Match tonight .... Last time England lifted this Trophy was 1966.... Come On England .!!!!!
  8. Ya your right Linda ....smoking won't help or change anything .... It's your junkie mind trying to trick you .... You will solve your problems much better ,if you don't add nicotine withdrawal in the mix .... Sorry your going through a tough time ...but remember even Non smokers have some tough life problems . Your doing the right thing ...coming here and sharing ... When this bad time passes ...and it will....you'll be glad you still have your wonderful Quit .🐸
  9. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4.....yes You !!!😀
  10. I'll be away Monday till Friday ... A well earned rest ...so I'm stepping off at the next Station And this is where I'm going .... Bonny Scotland ...I believe the views are spectacular...lol...
  11. Congratulations @Katgirl.... Another month done and dusted ....well done ... Thanks for all you bring to the board ....always supporting others ...
  12. Lovely .....good food and wine ....I like it .😁
  13. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    Maddie had to get an immunization shot. That part was tough. To Maddie's credit, I think she handled the shot better than me and Sugar Britches. The little gal is a tough one. Her bottom lip quivered a bit and her eyes welled up with tears, but she soldiered through it. The doctor gave her a teddy bear with a lab coat and stethoscope for being such a "brave girl." Aww bless .... I Remember those days ..... Our Princess is a warrior.... I like your Doctor ...all mine got was a kids bandaid ....
  14. Allen Carr has helped millions to quit ....alot of us over the years have read it ... A great read .....
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Mac -3.....cheat Me -4 ...
  16. Farmers walk ....looks more relaxing than power walking ...lol...
  17. Robbie and Linda .... All normal .....the Nico Monster is dying ...and he is still trying to lure you back ... Have none of it .....😁
  18. Aww I wish .....No this is Jillars .....The only water feature I have is a drip on the gutter lol.... But Thank you Linda ..😁
  19. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  20. Wow !!!! ...Linda..... Half a year....fabulous ....It's all up hill now to the Lido Deck ..
  21. Congratulations.... First Month Down ... Enjoy the movie. 😁
  22. This is so cool Jillar....👍

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.