Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. And when you finished Maddie's ....you can start Horney Toads 😁
  2. Keep those Quits ....See you here Next Year ❤
  3. ML.... If your drinking worries you ....then it's time to think ,do you need it in your life .... You quit smoking ...your a strong lady ....your journey continues....... Your future is in your hands Sweetheart....
  4. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -16
  5. Doreensfree replied to Linda's topic in Off The Record
    Sorry you are going through this Linda .... Yoga is kinda tough ....I couldn't do it ...... When your back is healed ...try going for something a bit gentler .... KTQ.....Smoking will not heal your back ...so that's not the way to go .... Pass the time reading ... Hope your soon on the mend .xx
  6. Thank you Nancy for Remembering ....8 years ago a desperate Quitter stumbled your way ... You reached a hand out to me ...gave me a name ,and became my Guardian Angel .... I will love you forever .❤️ Since then I have met the wonderful People ....my heart is big and you all fit in there .... I have so many friends here ,who I will remember always ..... I Find it hard to believe it's 8 years ....it's flown by .... It's weird at the beginning you are counting the minutes ,hours ,days and weeks....and now years pass .... I still get that huge sense of pride ,when another milestone comes up .... And beat the air....I Finally Did It ...!!!!!! Thank you Quit Train ...and all its members passed and present ....your the reason I stay .... To get you that magic feeling and the buzz ,when you know you have kicked this horrible addiction ... Feel proud ....not every smoker makes it .... Love to you all....❤️❤️❤️❤️
  7. Hey !!!!! Half a year .....your on the climb up now ,to get to the Lido Deck ... You my friend have used this forum....the way it was intended.... Help others ....And have fun .....which you do both ... I salute you Sir !!!! Congratulations Ace
  8. Congratulations Robbie ... Another month clocked up ....your doing great .... Keep hold of your fabulous Quit .....Lockdowns and All...👍😁
  9. Yes but what are experiencing that's so good .lol...
  10. Boo....will you have enough wood for a ......Outhouse too....???? Maddie's own Loo......
  11. Little house on the Boo Prairie ....!!!!!😁
  12. Awww......very nice .... Better get whittling then Boo ... You sure know your way around a plank of wood ...😁👍
  13. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  14. This is brilliant ....you should feel very proud ..... A massive pat on the back
  15. Another move up ....just sayin !!!
  16. Well done Katgirl ....easy does it though ....😁
  17. Sooooo good to see you ....😁
  18. I'm living my life ... opposed to plodding along ....😁
  19. Doreensfree replied to jimmy's topic in Socializing
    The Jimmy we all know and love ❤
  20. Doreensfree replied to jimmy's topic in Socializing
    Wow !!!!!...... It's grown fast ..!!!
  21. We have alot of pregnant women here to in Hospital with the virus ...who haven,t been vaccinated.. I can understand thier concerns ..I see both sides of the coin ... Terrible decision to have to make ..The government are trying to reassure Mums to be it's safe ...
  22. I've noticed I can smell smoke from a mile away ...funny you carnt smell that stench when your smoking .
  23. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  24. Newbies .... Tell us if you have noticed a change in yourself.... I can remember a few weeks in ....Smelling newly mowed grass... All of a sudden it was very strong .... I stood and took deep breaths in ....lovely aroma ... What have you noticed ????

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.