Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree

Moderators
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Doreensfree

  1. Errrrr I think I've been here with a clown lol....
  2. And the odd thing is - how does the body continue to create poop without food? In trying to learn more about this topic, I learnt about Mariko Aoki phenomenon and fecal vomiting. Also that poop is a goldmine - waste from 1 million Americans could contain as much as $13 million worth of metals. Sounds like something Boo might be interested in ...👌
  3. A New Month .... Time to see who is still seated on the Train I'm here 😀
  4. Congratulations Linda ... Wow 8 months ....you have been a fighter ...and have won your battles
  5. Freedom ... Make sure you read all you can here ...check out the green pinned post on the Main Smoking Discussion Board .... You fight this monster with Knowledge ...... Post often ....stay close ....
  6. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    Oh Boy !!! I read all your post ,sitting there with the biggest smile on my face ... I had this picture in my mind ...of a cutie playing house..... Wonderful...... Maddie will have years of fun....and I love the idea of little notes left in the mailbox... Pure genius ... Have lots of happy hours little Princess..❤
  7. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -2
  8. Congratulations Robbie ....next stop ..half a year .😁 Here,s 5 lovely cakes to help you Celebrate ...🐸
  9. Congratulations.....you on the up hill to the Lido Deck .... Watching you get comfortable in your quit has been Boss.... Thank you for your on going support to others ...the fun .... Well done !!!!
  10. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    00
  11. Tea for two !!!!😁
  12. Proud of you ML....your in the driving seat 😁
  13. Another good slapping !!!!
  14. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    - TWENTY..... Going over for a slap !!!!
  15. Doreensfree replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -18
  16. Huge Congratulations .....8 years .... Inspirational..... I'll join you to celebrate today 🐸🍸
  17. Wow....Way - To -Go Ace ....I'm rooting for you !!!🐸
  18. Ouch !!!.... Sorry for your pain Dianne.... Hope it all heals quick ... Congratulations on your great quit ....😁
  19. Hi Darcy .... Good to see you .... 2 weeks ....Feel proud ,your halfway to your first important month .... Keep going !!!
  20. It was a pleasure to travel a short time with this beautiful person ..... He was a big part of my early quit .... I will never forget him or his posts .... Missed always ...❤❤❤
  21. Great news O.😁
  22. Don't worry to much K.... Tecky is not to everyone ....As long as I get by ...I'm ok with that .... I just need a phone to talk to folks ....yes sometimes I feel like a dinasaur.,but I move on ...lol....
  23. Doreensfree replied to Boo's topic in Off The Record
    Thanks Sweetie... A great update ...would love to see this house when you finish ...the little finishing touches are important . Sounds like a place she will be happy to spend so much time there ....😁 Lovin these little cute names Maddie has for he favourite things ....funny how we understand exactly what Each means ... Nanny Toad hates thunderstorms too.... I'm sure it won't be long before she works out those stairs .... Most find them tricky .... Hugs to our Princess 💕
  24. Love chow chow,s ... Kris ...you are still very early in your quit ....your life is still in the Nico Monster,s sights ... It takes all you have to keep hold of your quit at the start .... But look ...your winning ...your doing it ....be proud .... Further down the line ...you will start to focus on different areas if your life .... Be patient ....one day at a time ..😁

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.