Bassman Here - Slightly Used

Bassman

Hi to all the nonsmokers I have not met yet and Hi to all the good friends and family I already know.

I smoked my last cigarette on Jan 4th 2014 so coming upon my 3 month quit.

I smoked for 35 years and now am a smokeaholic.

I am thrilled at my new health and looking forward to a productive quit on this board. Well board or not, it will be productive but you know what I mean.....

I am Bassman......as in bass guitar, but am an avid ex bass fisherman as I had to sell my boat to my son in law........

Looking forward to this new community and doing the NOPE Shuffle................Bassman

• Like 3

I always think of fishing with your name, I know your the music man, the bass man, I just can't help it! Being raised around fishermen is what did it. So happy to see you :)

Hi mel. It's good to see you. :)

Markus

Looking forward to this new community and doing the NOPE Shuffle................Bassman

Bassman,

We need a songbird for the place...glad you are here :)

Can you play Shady Grove, Doc Watson style maybe?

Markus

Bassman,

We need a songbird for the place...glad you are here :)

Can you play Shady Grove, Doc Watson style maybe?

Markus

sorry on this one Markus......I've never done this style, though a challange is always welcome, but just not sure if my voice would fit the style.....But, not to say I can't try it..... I did give coumtry a honest try once, but it came out disastrous.

• Like 1