Avatars meaning and Proper Nicknames

bakon

smarti- so your a simple single girl with a fancy last name?

doorbell- what hit your knees?

brain rocket- your fatter than photo now?

gema- whats boring about that name

Crazy name! Not single really, parent singularly but have a lucky fella :) Simple...jury's out??

• Like 3

jenny is right- (she called me right last week, same day wife admitted it)

sgt one ball sausage- vegetable farmer-easy sleezy-third person talker-another Ohioan on the short bus circling the funny farm- picture is the top of his head, like a police car he got a number so helicopters can identify him running. makes perfect sense to very few but some sense to all. transfer from another group with the big misfit revolution of 2014

• Like 10

Well, Bakon, we have a dilemma here. I would be happy to explain my avatar and nickname except for one thing-- I will not accede to threats and intimidation, even in jest. So ask me nicely where my name comes from or go ahead and make up something yourself. 

• Like 3

chrysalis..i will take a crack at it...

chrys=Chrysler=cries=cry=ch r= ch ryes= trys

salis=sell ice=sal's=???sal's ass???

yslais=ELS

chr=cr=cher=cheer=???chair=chor=ch rye=try

tries ELS?  trains ELS

or Chrysler Ass?

I give up and am asking nicely...why are teachers still mean 25 years after last class?

• Like 2

frez flop- chick with some hygene issues in public. not afraid to strut her stuff down main aisle in Wal-Mart with her wonderwomen tights and a pair of shorts with PINK in big letters across the ass. her super power is the flap flap sound the shoes make when slapping down on the linoleum floor.

Pictures are two cat chasers on break

• Like 6

Frez is right-- it IS more entertaining when Bakon does it! I think that there is a born poet inside of him-- sort of like Alan Ginsberg on meth!  :D

Back to the original topic-- my best friend is an entomologist so over the years I learned a little about insects. A chrysalis is the name of the shell that is inside of a cocoon. The chrysalis is where the caterpillar develops into a butterfly. I chose that as my nick name because I am trying to become the best me I can be.

The photo is recent-- it's my first "selfie". Well, that's not quite true. My FIRST selfie was so ugly I couldn't stand it. Oh, my! Hideous! Sort of like the very WORST driver's license photo you ever had but in addition, a driver's license photo taken by a driver's license clerk who was out to extract revenge because you stole her boyfriend. That hideous.

So this is my SECOND selfie where I focused the light and put on some makeup and a pretty scarf. But being vain, I call it my first selfie. :)  

• Like 12

Nope- mine is right- its cause you like to teach ELS, which not sure exactly what the letters mean but its something with English language, which none of the islanders will understand. Good selfie- you need to give jimmy some lessons. He sucks at it

Petra?????

• Like 2

Petra- nut eater, wine drinker, classic rock, backseat type girl. Wears flip flops and messes with baby birds for fun.

A leader in the 2014 revolt of misfits.

Walks and runs

Pretty good with the pictures, kind of stands back and stirs trouble with a long stick so it don't splash up on her. She is known to also walk walmart aisles, especially the shoe section- scaring children with flip flops.

• Like 7

I'm the guy you don't want to talk trash to in meatspace. But hey, it's the internet so, whatever. Americans have for the most part forgotten how to be civil to each other. Crabs in a pot clawing at anyone trying to get ahead as you futily fight towards an unreachable top.

Namesake from the Simba Rebellion. Those guys weren't fooling around. Took on Empire and damn near won. "Comrade" is to remind that we don't exist in a vacuum. Know who the Belgians are, and act appropriately.

• Like 8

Sorry - was gonna post and got called away.  :)

My Mom calls me Petra or Petra D.  More when I was a kid, but she still does occasionally.  I like being Petra here on the QT. :) Makes me feel so undercover. lol

My real name is Dionne, which most everyone mispronounces and misspells til they know me.  Pair it with my last name, and it takes an hour for someone to get it right. 

My pic was taken about a month ago when I was wearing a new shirt and having a really good hair day.  Selfie day for sure.  LOL.

Petra- nut eater, wine drinker, classic rock, backseat type girl. Wears flip flops and messes with baby birds for fun.

A leader in the 2014 revolt of misfits.

Walks and runs

Pretty good with the pictures, kind of stands back and stirs trouble with a long stick so it don't splash up on her. She is known to also walk walmart aisles, especially the shoe section- scaring children with flip flops.

Salt and Pepper Pistachios and red mix well (that one goes back a while, Bakon!). 

80's and early 90's for sure (and maybe a bit of late 70s), but of course, I love me some Katy Perry too! 

Backseat girl - not stealing any titles from our Babs. :) 

A racoon or porcupine stole the bird nest :(

Revolt of the misfits - I'm a lover, not a fighter.  

I say Yes to flip flops and clean coochies! ;) 

And.....I remember the running Sarge. :)

• Like 7

I actually live in a parallel universe and what you are seeing is actually the reverse of myself, I normally fly around the world on my broomstick and someone stole my other 6, my name is not Jackie but DebbieDoes.... (this pic is of my son's 21st taken 2 years ago and as you can see he is delighted to be having his picture taken with his mother!)  I wish I was wonderfully computer minded so I could post fantastic pictures but unfortunately I am female and blond so goes without saying DUHHHH xxx  But would you all be surprised to know I have a Degree in Nuclear Science......yep thought so xx

• Like 8