Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Avatars meaning and Proper Nicknames

Featured Replies

Sazerac, a delicious NOLA-centric Cocktail

 

http://www.sazerac.com/

 

and a photograph of my painting of shell

chosen because...it was correct size

and represents my craft.

 

If you need to see flesh you will have to go

to the blog page on my artsy fartsy site

http://sallymae1.wix.com/sallymae

 

or meet me for a Sazerac @ Tujagues

.http://www.tujaguesrestaurant.com/thebar.html

download.jpg

 

  • Replies 107
  • Views 14.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Frez is right-- it IS more entertaining when Bakon does it! I think that there is a born poet inside of him-- sort of like Alan Ginsberg on meth!  :D   Back to the original topic-- my best friend is

  • Nancy is not my real name, I came here from another planet to learn earth's ways...or, maybe I'm in the witness protection program...can't remember for sure.  I will have another glass of wine and thi

  • My name is Sue and my inlaws always call me suebedoo as in scooby doo, Pic taken in May was a birthday pic, I am actually a leprechaun and live in a green field!!!!

Sazerac, a delicious NOLA-centric Cocktail

 

http://www.sazerac.com/

 

and a photograph of my painting of shell

chosen because...it was correct size

and represents my craft.

 

If you need to see flesh you will have to go

to the blog page on my artsy fartsy site

http://sallymae1.wix.com/sallymae

 

or meet me for a Sazerac @ Tujagues

.http://www.tujaguesrestaurant.com/thebar.html

download.jpg

I see you, pretty lady!

 

Fantastic smile, too :)

Humbled of course is not my real name but I think it is a trait that is often overlooked - most of you already know I am Tom.

I was born in Brooklyn, NY ie, Yankees fan for life-  I wear hats until they fall apart before I get a new one - and I always get the

same one. At one point these 2 hats did look the same.

 

Side note I agree with Bakon that some of our lovely ladies tend to count in a manner that is not according to how we were taught in school but I still love them all anyway!

my name is mmm wait for it mmm Tracey

 

picture taken 2 weeks ago (time for a change)

 

BB stands for Bobs Bitch an old boating nick name given to Rez from his sailing days we confessed this is the letting the cat out the bag thread :)

Avatar name is Jenny--Real name is........................................................ wait for it................................................................................................................................................JENNIFER-ANNE.

 

In reality I am a Mermaid and I live in the Artic Sea.

Real name: Robert 

 

Picture: 3 weeks ago in Virginia Beach!

 

Avatar Name: Hal, (The name of a horse that Tracey owned and loved because she had saved him from the glue factory!)

 

Occupation: Egg Thief (One time only!) 

Chrispy.... because my name is Chris P... everyone called me Chrispy in college.

 

Avatar is my bitch.....her name is Alex.  She is one of my children.  Spoiled.

 

Keep on.

Humbled of course is not my real name but I think it is a trait that is often overlooked - most of you already know I am Tom.

I was born in Brooklyn, NY ie, Yankees fan for life-  I wear hats until they fall apart before I get a new one - and I always get the

same one. At one point these 2 hats did look the same.

 

Side note I agree with Bakon that some of our lovely ladies tend to count in a manner that is not according to how we were taught in school but I still love them all anyway!

Yes!!! Yankee fan :)   

Me in my picture, from about a year ago. My real name is Sandra - and I hate it!   

Please call me Sandy?    :)

Yes!!! METS fan :)   

I fixed that for you. ;) You're welcome. lol

I fixed that for you. ;) You're welcome. lol

Now where's that unlike button??   jk

Now where's that unlike button??   jk

lmao! 

My name is Fay.  Picture taken a couple years ago.

  • Author

Very nice answers everyone that posted. Few more hours and the roasting will start on those who haven't said anything...

 

sgt, coconut joe, dangerous, cat in florida, ???gabby no-no??

  • Author

NAY NAY----whats this mean? no no? something farmer feeds the negative animals?

 

whats north eastern ohio- jut say Cleveland. You can polish a turd all you want, its still a .....

 

what is your picture, sideways grinning like you just ate a cat???

  • Author

Avatar name is Jenny--Real name is........................................................ wait for it................................................................................................................................................JENNIFER-ANNE.

 

In reality I am a Mermaid and I live in the Artic Sea.

why the sqeezed in picture? who you hiding or where that you cropped it so close? Adult bookstore?

  • Author

Me in my picture, from about a year ago. My real name is Sandra - and I hate it!   

Please call me Sandy?    :)

whats the dar part? are you a migit or next to a giant? your head is in someone's armpit

  • Author

Real name: Robert 

 

Picture: 3 weeks ago in Virginia Beach!

 

Avatar Name: Hal, (The name of a horse that Tracey owned and loved because she had saved him from the glue factory!)

 

Occupation: Egg Thief (One time only!) 

So your girlfriend named you after a horse because you stink or are hung? Do you know no-no from northeast Ohio?

  • Author

my name is mmm wait for it mmm Tracey

 

picture taken 2 weeks ago (time for a change)

 

BB stands for Bobs Bitch an old boating nick name given to Rez from his sailing days we confessed this is the letting the cat out the bag thread :)

your boyfriend calls you someone else's bitch? or wishes you were? or the boat thing like your BB(big butt)is like a barge?

  • Author

Chrispy.... because my name is Chris P... everyone called me Chrispy in college.

 

Avatar is my bitch.....her name is Alex.  She is one of my children.  Spoiled.

 

Keep on.

they called you that in college because your brain was fried krispy

  • Author

Sazerac, a delicious NOLA-centric Cocktail

 

http://www.sazerac.com/

 

and a photograph of my painting of shell

chosen because...it was correct size

and represents my craft.

 

If you need to see flesh you will have to go

to the blog page on my artsy fartsy site

http://sallymae1.wix.com/sallymae

 

or meet me for a Sazerac @ Tujagues

.http://www.tujaguesrestaurant.com/thebar.html

download.jpg

At least you know not to wear flip flops in public- like the barefoot picture and the bar looks cool. Your drinking does effect the counting as Humbled pointed out

  • Author

Sarah, my name is Sarah, my picture is me, taken a week or so ago when I was bored, I'll probably change it again soon.

little lower than belly button on next one

  • Author

Quite simple really ! Obviously a picture of me in one of my previous 8 lives ( on number 9 now so finally realised I can't waste this one away smoking !) waving and trying to get Bakon's attention !

this one is voted to be worst response as far as information. I control the voting. cat avatars are out.

  • Author

smarti- so your a simple single girl with a fancy last name?

 

doorbell- what hit your knees?

 

brain rocket- your fatter than photo now?

 

 

gema- whats boring about that name?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.